Bricktown Council vs Pets

Zandishere

Or lack of vs. Been playing several kinds of Controllers for some time now. Anytime it is a Council mob in Brickstown, the pets go on standby and don't even defend. At first I thought it was a situational thing where a vamp would stun them but it happened again on a Elec/Elec Affinity Controller against all regular Council mob. They just stood there while I was ganked by reds, both the Galvanic Sentinel and the Gremlins. This is the only zone and the only mob that seems to do this.

I noticed this just the other day on my Plant/Nature Controller; she was zipping through Brickstown, and decided to whack a group of Council that were standing there with a group of 'brainwashed citizens' who were handing out flyers, and my Flytrap ran up... and stood there. Fortunately, the character was 50, so I had no concerns about using minor attacks to lock them down and grind off their XP, but it was an odd experience.

My fire dominator's imps are attacking council in brickstown without any coaxing. There was a spawn where they ignored the council, but i've been unable to reproduce it.

imps.png

edit: 3 spawn of council standing behind an NPC 'council recruiter', the pets ignore the council

ignore.png.6583879d2086c9430a570dbf79a6101b.png

Edited by S P A C E S