Long Range Teleporter Bug

theoledicktwist

One of my characters is bugged and unable to get the long range teleporter power, the bug is related to a server transfer. GMs suspect that it may have something to do with transferring the character before an update and not playing it until after, though I'm not sure it matches the timeline of when I transferred the character. Nonetheless, I've gotten 3 separate zone exploration badge accolades (two of which after the transfer in attempts to get the long range TP power) and was never given access to the power. At P2W I'm able to *attempt* to buy the power at no cost, but when I click the button there is no response and the power is not unlocked.

Just posting this information for posterity's sake!

38 minutes ago, theoledicktwist said:

One of my characters is bugged and unable to get the long range teleporter power, the bug is related to a server transfer. GMs suspect that it may have something to do with transferring the character before an update and not playing it until after, though I'm not sure it matches the timeline of when I transferred the character. Nonetheless, I've gotten 3 separate zone exploration badge accolades (two of which after the transfer in attempts to get the long range TP power) and was never given access to the power. At P2W I'm able to *attempt* to buy the power at no cost, but when I click the button there is no response and the power is not unlocked.

Just posting this information for posterity's sake!

Yea, it has been stated that LRT can become bugged for server transferred characters.