Power Up

Isulkian

HI all,

Noticed something weird using "power up" and "link minds" (dominator). I though power up was supposed to boost damage and secondary effect (heal, to hit , def etc) but it does nothing at all on mind link. 

Do i understand the power wrong or is something not working well (i hope for the later or power up is kinf od useless.....)

Thx

i m really sad to hear that as link minds is the only power available to dominators that could get advantage of power up. It s even in the description of the power (boost defense!!) when, in fact, no power in the dominators arsenal can benefit from that. Maybe an update on the description or mechanics is necessary....

3 hours ago, Isulkian said:

i m really sad to hear that as link minds is the only power available to dominators that could get advantage of power up. It s even in the description of the power (boost defense!!) when, in fact, no power in the dominators arsenal can benefit from that. Maybe an update on the description or mechanics is necessary....

Not entirely true but yeah. There are no click defense powers like farsight or force fields that can benefit for their entire duration, but all of your defense toggles will still be stronger for the duration of power up. Weave etc. But yeah the power is more for the +damage and +mez duration (though doms hardly need any more of the latter).

I’d say having a click buff to all defense in their APPs at all is enough of a gift to the AT though.

Edited by arcaneholocaust