The Clockwork Uprising (Updated Synapse TF) #36457

Take One

I was bored so I decided to try to update the Synapse TF by myself. So I quickly threw together a new story arc, I hope it will showcase one possible way to update this old task force. I have drawn inspiration from the recent Weekly Discussion thread about task forces, so if you recognize your own ideas featured in this one, thanks for your contribution.

The arc ID is 36457. Level range is 15-20, and the arc features both a giant monster and an arch villain.

• Like 1

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora

I have made some changes to this arc to make it possible to solo for most people by making Babbage optional... I  also added some helper NPCs for weaker teams. Don't forget to turn on Arch-villains in your notoriety settings!

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora