Math is Hard and other stuff

earthaddy

So right now I'm just building my pistols/willpower Sentinel by the seat of my pants. I mean, neither power set was even a thing when I last played. I have a couple or 10 other heroes as well. A lot has changed  and I don't remember half of what I DID know. So these questions aren't specific to a build, but more general.

Pool powers:

The fitness pool is inherent now, woot. But I also have the quick recovery power in willpower. Quick recovery seems better than Stamina, but are there diminishing returns on slotting? For example, would I get more out of 6-slotting quick recovery, or 3 QR and 3 Stamina? Math is hard. Is there a formula for "most efficient?"

Regardless of the answer to that question, I don't like running out of endurance. I'm looking at you Freak Show. So overkill might be in order, but there's overkill and then there's overkill. How much is too much? Or is there such a thing? 

Leadership:

I completely forget how I used to slot those powers. Is there a general rule of thumb? How much is considered "enough?" I don't like to miss either. I'm looking at you Circle of Thorns.

Then there seems to be some new stuff where you can take attack powers from a pool? People talking about Fire/Time/Dark corruptors and stuff and I'm clueless. I'm not familiar with that at all.

Right now I'm just going with what I know, which is probably stupid, but I'm slotting SO enhancements at level 33 and hope to figure out all the new stuff by level 50.

3-slot end mod into Stamina and Quick Recovery. Anything more than that is facing diminishing returns. Tactics would be 1 end redux and 3 tohit buff on a generic level.

Best to look into slotting level 25 IO enhancements as you level. Far cheaper in the long run.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

Thanks. I thought I remembered anything past 3 of the same enhancement suffered diminishing returns. But I couldn't remember for sure, and I'm guessing for some things it's worth doing it anyway. I had already loaded up on a fresh set of SOs when I posted this, so live and learn I guess. I've been having too much fun playing to bother reading about all the new stuff.