Costume loading issue

TivoManiac

I have a Female Crab-Spider. When I went to the tailor all the other costume slots didn't show my main costume so I saved it and then selected slot #2. When I then tried to load the costume I just saved I get the attached errors and choosing "Attempt Fix" does not work. I also attached the costume file. Also you loose many of the parts you had and they are not selectable again so something about the initial build that isn't available later.

2021-01-19 12_05_38-Dark Astoria.jpg

Opilio.costume

Edited by TivoManiac
More details...

That likely happened because only the first slot for a VEAT is allotted to the costume associated with those AT's. Since they're NPC costumes or whatever, any other slots you use cannot use those pieces. So if you want to have that arachnos look, you have to stick with modifying your first slot.

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster