Can't Run MidsReborn (Also Can't Post in Mids Forum)

Hi there!

I keep getting NullReferenceException.jpg.b84f2d19e58b644e3cec4884c7d9ef9f.jpg whenever I try to run MidsReborn. I've uninstalled it a number of times. Tried installing it in a different directory but this error message keeps popping up. I'd post this in the MidsReborn forum but looks like I don't have permissions to post there. I've seen a post regarding this error before but no responses on how to properly fix it. 

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance! 

On 1/25/2021 at 5:05 PM, McGarnackle said:

Hi there!

I keep getting NullReferenceException.jpg.b84f2d19e58b644e3cec4884c7d9ef9f.jpg whenever I try to run MidsReborn. I've uninstalled it a number of times. Tried installing it in a different directory but this error message keeps popping up. I'd post this in the MidsReborn forum but looks like I don't have permissions to post there. I've seen a post regarding this error before but no responses on how to properly fix it. 

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance! 

You need to join the club here on homecoming forums before you can post in it.  Search your local appdata folder for configsp and delete it. That will resolve this issue.

Come join us on Discord, for updated info. 

I am merely the guy with a keyboard and monitor under the stairs.

10 hours ago, crytilis said:

You need to join the club here on homecoming forums before you can post in it.  Search your local appdata folder for configsp and delete it. That will resolve this issue.

Come join us on Discord, for updated info. 

Thanks! That did the trick! 

Cheers!