Invuln/StJ Tanker, seeking help!

KnightWilliams

Never posted here before, but I figure at the very least it wouldn't hurt to try.

I've got a 34 Invuln/StJ tanker, and I'm enjoying it, but I'm wondering if there's something better out there. I don't exactly mind doing the Praetorian stuff over again, but if there's something out there that just performs better for leveling and overall tanking I should definitely take a look.

Attached is his build, at present.

Hussar.mxd

One small suggestion- put the Gaussian's Chance for Build Up in Invincibility, you'll get a lot more use out of it. The more enemies around you, the more it goes off.

Also, if you're slotting the Smashing Haymakers for the S/L defense, why not switch them to Kinetic Combat for twice the bonus? Then you can move those Taunt slots to somewhere they'll be more useful.

• 3 weeks later

Apologies for the super-late reply, RL kinda kicked my behind for a bit there.

I tried out @Infinitum's build and it's a real treat-- although it suffered a bit while exemplaring. After starting to get the build better kitted out it's suffering less, but the lack of attack options meant I sorta *had* to take Taunt.

Still, watching that green bar stay exactly the same is always a treat, and it did just that! So thanks for the assist.

• Thanks 1