BS / Shield noob questions

Rokkeb

Hey all rolled a bs / shield scrapper and having a lot of fun w/ it so far up to lvl 35. But I have a couple questions. I'm thinking about respeccing soon because I've taken all the attack powers and don't really use all of them. 

1. What's the ideal attack chain look like for a BS scrapper? I feel like I need to cull some abilities and focus on getting a decent chain going. 

2. Where do you like to slot both scrapper ATO uniques in BS? 

3. Do you typically open with shield charge? i just got it, and barely used it so far but seems like i get into trouble in some groups when I open with it. Trouble meaning I have to soak the alpha which doesn't always work out for me.

4. Any must haves to get from alternate pools? So far i just have Combat jumping, super jump, and hasten. But if i cut down on some attacks I'll be able to open up a few more power pool choices pretty easy. 

Thanks!

Rerolled mace / shield something just wasn't clicking with BS at the high end game and so I tried mace / shield and i'm up to 30ish about, and it feels like the attack chain is already smoother than what I was trying to cobble together with BS. 

Edited by Rokkeb

well i dont think your wrong BS is simply a purely worse set then mace even if you wanted BS i feel like katana outright replaced it along with axe it does not really have anything unique about it and is just out classed by other sets now imo