Best Teaming Duo

Marine X

My Radiation Melee / Fiery Armor Brute Farmer on my @Marine X2 account, Sonny Burns, has always been good for +2 x 8 to +3 X 8 mobs in the $ComicCon Outdoor Fire Farm, but was going to have to do some work to get to +4 X 8 that would make him not so good for outside AE. Well I found the perfect solution. Team him with my main Marine X. Marine ( Invulnerable / Super Strength Vet level 81 ) has the Leadership powers Maneuvers and Tactics which I didn't take on Sonny, a mean Foot stomp, and is all but indestructible with his Incarnates fully loaded. Nothing to worry about there Logged him in and put Foot stomp on Auto and set him to follow Sonny. It worked great at +4 X 8 and was a lot of fun watching the Mayhem. Was a nice change that really made for a better farming experience. 

Anyone have any similar practices to make farming more fun?

SonnyBurns_Marine-X.jpg

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

I have a pure fire farmer Rad/Fire brute that never leaves the AE so it can handle 4x8 no problem, but I like to dual with my Fire/Rad tank on follow.

I can pull crazy amount of aggro. Get the extra Contamination , have 2 lores and 2 judgements. 

This combo is fun on the Tunnel map, because the mobs are so close you can position your self between 3 or 4 and just kill as they come running. good times ,lol