Question about a concept char Ice/Psi/Ice

KaizenSoze

Has anyone tried using combat teleport and fold space on an Ice dom?

My thinking is that CT plus Stealth will get you into the middle of the group, so everyone is effected by Arctic Air.

Fold space is there to keep them close for Drain Psyche.

Anyone tried this combo?

I have a Ice/Psi/Mind Dom that was a Ice/Psi/Ice originally.

I love the build, as you are more doing into melee range and fighting the mobs. I cannot say much about teleports, since I do not have them on my build, but Artic Air is a no-bo with stealth as AA makes it harder to hide.

I think fold space could work to pull people in, but I like going Ice Slick -> DP, as you can lock down mobs pretty easy. Also AA + Psychic Shockwave slows mobs down hard, so you can keep them tight the entire time.

That is the best benefit of the build, is mobs will be slowed to a crawl to get your melee attacks and PBAOEs on them, while the fall constantly. Also Fold space can be added to this to lock down more mobs, to stick in Sleet, Ice Slick, and Drain Psyche.

I would suggest this build cause I think they really pair well together with the amount of -slow and -rech can really soft-lock enemies; and the hard locks of powers is nice. The only thing which will keep a close eye on is end, as AA is hungry. DP does help a ton, and of course Perma-dom. Still it would be good to keep that in mind when rolling it.

Psicy Chill - Ice/Psi/Psi | Sive Ni Brielan - Plant/Earth/Fire | Elemental Elder Lord - Earth/Fire/Fire | Selinia Baneheart - Dark/Therm/Fire | Mylia Stenetch - Necro/Dark/Soul | Radiated Shot - Rad/Arch/Mace | Nameless Witch - Storm/Water/Mu | Phantom Racer - Fire/Cold/Scorp | Neera Darkspar - Beam/Temp/Soul | Neera Etra - Dark/SR | Shieldbreaker - Elec/Shield/Mu | Frozen Tombstress Ice/Rad/Ice | Subliminal Darkness - Psi/Dark/Psi | Mirana Darkblade - Katana/Regen/Soul | Máistir Fiach - SoA Huntmaster | Night Reaver - SoA Widow | Sweet Senpai - SoA Bane