Can't find Percy Winkley

ZetanX

Got the mission from Montague Castanella to find Percy Winkley. Had to clear a cave of (a lot of ) demons and their spawn portals, but the guy is not to be found in the cave. Could it be that i have to follow other story arcs before getting this mission to unlock Percy??? Also I can't abbandon this mission. Help me please

Got the mission from Montague Castanella to find Percy Winkley. Had to clear a cave of (a lot of ) demons and their spawn portals, but the guy is not to be found in the cave. Could it be that i have to follow other story arcs before getting this mission to unlock Percy??? Also I can't abbandon this mission. Help me please

So first off ignore PK, he misunderstood your request.

Secondly unfortunately Oranbega missions can be like that sometimes. There's not a lot you can do other than exploring every nook and cranny. I had exactly the same problem a few days ago, I eventually found him hiding on a tiny ledge in a small nook.

Since you can't drop the mission what you can do it get a mission from another contact (radio mission will work) and set that as your active mission. Doing that should make the mission to rescue Percy reset at which point the map will be rerolled and with any luck you'll find him hiding in a more obvious spot.

Defender Smash!