MM ideas for speeding up the pacing in groups

Dahkness

I like the new group fly for MMs on the beta right now. After testing it I figured I'd be in the sky more often now.  Things that I'd think that would add onto the buffs that were given to the MM.

• Let you summon/upgrade your pets in the air while you have Group Fly toggled on
  • Combine the two upgrade powers into one and maybe give the MM a new cool power that fits its theme
  • Change how Supremacy works a little. If you don't have any pets summoned. Supremacy becomes a click power and summons all your pets with all the buffs. Give it a 10 min cool down or something. But while you have at least 1 pet out its goes back to an Auto power. 
Edited by Dahkness

Kill Most ITFs! Defender Tank! dahkness11 - Twitch

Retool the primaries to remove personal attacks. Keep equip, but change it to a swap ammo style power that contains three equipment selections. Make them have a fast-moderate recharge and apply only to single target. Each power couched within equip confers a unique "kit" depending on the pet tier. For example mercenaries when selecting the equip power receive: assault kit, cqc kit, and support kit. Applying assault to a soldier gives them an assault rifle and associated powers, cqc gives shotgun, support gives medkit. They are mutually exclusive, but can replace a pet's kit. The upgrade power is a passive buff to equip that expands the powers of a given kit, adding grenades, better heals, etc. 

What were once the personal attacks of the primary become "order" powers that allow more direct application of abilities. When using an order it grants the appropriate pets a temporary power and commands them to utilize it instantly. For example the first order a mercenary may have could be "throw grenades!" It is applicable to soldiers and gives all soldiers a temporary frag grenade power that they immediately use. This gives MMs a more direct way to apply damage or status effects when it is useful in a team setting. It also means order powers benefit from recharge enhancements due to how they function. Give one order power for each pet tier. Specifically I want one to give my commando a minigun damnit!

Make the level 18 powers a very long recharge power that dramatically improves damage, survivability, or utility. For instance the necro level 18 could set down an aoe that lasts for 30 seconds or so that allows any pets slain within it to reanimate. Ninjas could have a significant chance to crit for a short time, bots could all gain lightning field for a time, etc. 

Finally retool the secondaries to include personal attacks and support powers of appropriate theme, including some melee options paired with a bit of defensive powers at the expense of though not at the exclusion of support. Assault rifle should get a bit of traps/devices and pain dom as a possibility. This gives the mm player the ability to actually choose their weapon types. Keep the personal attack options to three to favor support. 

The changes combined give the MM greater control over pet powers, allowing them to select kits as the situation demands and to meet the needs of the team, it allows them reliable powers in the form of orders that can be counted on to do their function, making MMs less cumbersome in a team setting, and it provides them with a panic button power in the form of their level 18 long recharge ability. With the flexibility of the retooled secondary power pool they have much greater build diversity, and can become a meaningful addition to any team as sort of Jack of all trades master of none. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dahkness said:

Change how Supremacy works a little. If you don't have any pets summoned. Supremacy becomes a click power and summons all your pets with all the buffs. Give it a 10 min cool down or something. But while you have at least 1 pet out its goes back to an Auto power. 

Oh, I like this one.