Phantom Army??

ceto555

Hi folks,

I'm leveling up an Illu controller and am about to get PA. Can someone tell me which enhancements to get as I level up? Can you please tell me the whole name of the enhancements because I doubt i'll know the abbreviations lol.

Thanks!

While I'm levelling, I tend to use four of the "Expedient Reinforcement" set (all 3 of the ones with a Recharge component, plus the Damage/Endurance one) and either two recharge enhancements or one recharge and one damage.  At level 50, I replaced the generic IOs with two from the "Soulbound Allegiance" set (the Chance for Build-Up, which does apply to PA, unlike most buffs; and the Damage/Recharge one).  Using 4 of the "Expedient Reinforcement" set will give you a global recharge bonus.  I'd also recommend trying to slot the "Luck of the Gambler" Increase Global Recharge enhancement into any power you have that will take it (up to 5 of them, after which they won't give you the bonus anymore).

The main goal with PA is to get "perma PA", which means having it recharged by the time it expires, so you always have Decoys running around shooting things.  This can be difficult, since the Decoys only last one minute.  Thank goodness for IO set bonuses!

Edited by Shocktacular
  • Like 2

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.