BUG : THUNDER HORNS costume part are missing for "HEAD / HAT" selection

VULCAN

Hi mighty heroes !

THUNDER HORNS costume part is missing if you select "HAT" in the "head" section.
Every sort of horns are available with "HAT" , excepting Thunder Horns.
I havent seen any reason to prevent this specific type of horns to be chosen as all others are available.

Please dev's can you integrate those horns for the "HAT" choice. Thank you guys !
Edited by VULCAN

• VULCAN changed the title to BUG : Thunder horns costume part is missing for "HEAD / HAT" selection
  • 8 months later

A repost for a previous suggestion as I see several costumes optimisations have been made in the last update.

I call your attention on this :
"Thunder horns" are still missing in the "HAT" choices, whereas all the other horns are available for hats.

They have been forgotten and it would be cool to get them as well in this section.

Thanks guys :)

• Thanks 1

• VULCAN changed the title to BUG : THUNDER HORNS costume part are missing for "HEAD / HAT" selection
  • 8 months later
On 12/12/2021 at 8:39 AM, Naomi said:

Thanks @VULCAN! I've added it internally. Females already seem to have them with hats, so it was just male and huge.

Thank you dev's and HC team !
I 've checked today and the modification has been done.
It is a very small correction I was asking for, nothing important for the gameplay but still , you've taken it in consideration !  Very high level of investment from you guys.
God bless you, thank you in the name of all heroes ! Those who have fallen, those who are still fighting , and those who are going to join !!

• Like 2