Power Customisation Colours Missing

LQT

Power customisation colours are defaulting to the red/null variants when making changes in different pools again. Have tried changing Speed Phase on a few toons now and lost either some or all power custom colours in Primary and Secondary sets for different toons [2 Primary powers on my fire/dev blaster, ALL my Secondary powers on my stone/EA brute].

While easy to sort for some examples the differences in colour palettes used between powers like stone melee and EA for example means re-synchronising these can be difficult when the entire pool power colour is wiped as has happened here.

If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

• 9 months later

Had this happen again recently on a toon I've had since July 2019.

Water/Atom blaster lost customisation colours on several costume slots [3 of 8] for the primary power.

Primary power, note the tab lists "Bright" so this is meant to be showing custom colours as the secondary does in the second picture.

NumP.thumb.jpg.a17346e9584d0e29aec2fd87a5f84787.jpg

Secondary power, again tab shows "Bright Radiation" however this time the custom colours are showing.

NumS.thumb.jpg.c5d18bf0128cb40b487678f591643217.jpg

Selecting any of the powers in the primary results in this:

NumR.thumb.jpg.9b683814f825730f629f739fdeab1871.jpg

Custom colour should be the highlighted light blue, not the red it defaults to upon selection. Have had similar issues on other toons before where it defaults to a red rather than what previous costume edits have set.

If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

• 2 months later

Bump. Had this happen again on the same toon. Same problem, primary set retains "Bright" custom tab but colour selection gets ignored/removed to look like the first image in the previous post.

• 6 months later

This is still happening.

557014303_P11.thumb.jpg.3e2d3b8120f879c4d4b38195cc358d9a.jpg

Powers are missing customisation options.

1058252600_p22.thumb.jpg.b1072d9b851da1f9a38d6088e7fa50dd.jpg

Selecting said powers always brings up the same default red options. Prior to checking powers will use a white effect rather than intended customisation options or even the default red that shows here.