Sturdy + Massive Dmg Fire/Temp Blapper Showcase

Adelore

Hello All,

I haven't seen any truly nasty generalist blaster builds posted so id like to share what I’m running and toss in a quick write up. It excels in both group content and solo (can do +4 x8 solo and annihilate most enemy groups with some being more difficult but doable)

Ill explain some of the potentially nonstandard picks and design goals

Overall Goal: DMG Output 90-95% of what you could get by dropping any design consideration beyond DMG + Strong Survivability and some Team Support. Gameplay wise you are an AoE monster with strong defenses who focus on melee attacks but with strong ranged options for when that isn’t safe.

Cold Mastery Pool: This feels to be a criminally overlooked pool. Fire/Temp has a good few open slots so you have room to invest in an Epic pool.

Snow Storm is situationally useful for packs of bosses you are scared of but not certain you can instantly delete (like +4 Arachnos psychics) but is a stepping stone power.

Frozen Armor is the Scorpion Shield equivalent that is required for any generalist build not made of paper

Hoarfrost is the gem of the build. This hard-caps the hp of your blaster. If we combine this with the Preventive Medicine and Temporal Healing absorbs you are running enough bulk to walk off 2.1k hits post resistance to survive the occasional tank-buster blow from a +4 AV that leaks through your defense.

Alpha Agility Core: The +Recharge is hard to ignore as it very much smooths out your single target rotation. Otherwise if you are willing to tolerate a slightly more clunky single target rotation you can grab Musculature Radial to give a ~10% boost to your burst dmg (non eb aoe targets near instantly die in a fire anyway so I don’t bother)

Destiny Barrier Core: This caps you to over 45% s/l/e/n/r at all times, gives you much needed resistance at all times and lets you super spike both you and the groups tankiness as needed. Ageless isn't needed as you have enough +recharge and murder things fast enough to get your blue inspirations or at absolute worst use a single recovery serum when soloing a +4 AV.

Lore Longbow Radial: The core will do more dmg but the Radial pet will keep the big pet alive much longer and can top you off if the +4 AV gets a lucky hit.

Hybrid Melee Radial: The taunt aura on this carries the power by itself. With the taunt you can make mobs cooperate and stay in your aoes to die. It also over-caps your defenses by a fair margin allowing you to take at least one -def attack before going into cascading defense failure and gives you all the status protection you need while its up. If you only ever expect to play with a pocket tank Assault Core is good but it badly hurts your solo options.

Crowd Control: Not the strongest options here but the procs in Fire Ball and End of Time can have your aoe pack on their ass long enough to majorly decrease their damage. Otherwise, in an edge case where you really want to cc something and are less worried about dmg you can rotate time wall+time stop+ future pain

-Regen: Between time stop and end of time you can put -100% regen on an AV pre resistances (though often you are best off just with 1 time stop every 20 sec and burning it normally)

Misc: Perception taken since having 0% can be infuriating and pve needs more than 0 but more doesn’t matter. Otherwise a bit of +status resistance and knock back protection taken since you don’t have any base line.

Hopefully this inspires you to make a truly scary blaster. (i attached build incase link does not work)

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Amenti: Level 50 Magic Blaster
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Secondary Power Set: Temporal Manipulation
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Cold Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flares -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(3), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(13)
Level 1: Time Wall -- TraoftheH-Acc/EndRdx(A)
Level 2: Fire Ball -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), Rgn-Knock%(5), Rgn-Dmg(5), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(7), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9)
Level 4: Time Stop -- GhsWdwEmb-Acc/EndRdx(A)
Level 6: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(11), Ksm-ToHit+(11)
Level 8: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 10: Chronos -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A)
Level 12: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 14: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(15), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(15), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17), GldArm-3defTpProc(17)
Level 16: End of Time -- Erd-%Dam(A), Erd-Dmg(19), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(21), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(21)
Level 18: Blaze -- SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(A), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(23), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(25), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27)
Level 20: Temporal Healing -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(27), Prv-Heal/Rchg(29), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(29), Prv-Absorb%(31), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(31), ShlWal-Def(33), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(33)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 26: Blazing Bolt -- SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(A), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(34), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(36)
Level 28: Future Pain -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(36), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(37), Hct-Dam%(39)
Level 30: Rain of Fire -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(39), Artl-Dam/End(39), Artl-Dam/Rech(40), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(40), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(40)
Level 32: Inferno -- Erd-%Dam(A), Arm-Dam%(42), Arm-Dmg(42), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43)
Level 35: Snow Storm -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 38: Time Lord -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), StdPrt-ResKB(43), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(45)
Level 41: Frozen Armor -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(45), Rct-Def/EndRdx(45), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(46), Rct-Def/Rchg(46), Rct-Def(46)
Level 44: Hoarfrost -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal(48), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(48), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(48), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(50), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50)
Level 49: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 1: Defiance 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(9)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Jump-I(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Longbow Radial Superior Ally 
Level 50: Melee Radial Embodiment 
------------

Amentii.mxd

• 2 weeks later