Accelerated Metabolism constantly-up build

malleable1

So I'm boxing x4 Robotics/Radiation Emmission MMs.  I got Accelerated Metabolism at 6th and was completely amazed.  Since I have x4 AM up at once my recharge is pretty fast, but I can't quite keep it up all the time.  I'm hoping if I get Hasten (from Speed) and Unrelenting (from Presence) I can have it up all the time.  Or maybe I'd be better taking Burnout (from Speed) - but that has some negative side effects, and maybe Unrelenting would be enough and provide +DMG, +Rec, HOT and self-resurrect as well.  From Presence, Pacify and Intimidate might be useful.  From Flight, Flying, Hover and Group Flight (you need group flight with Robots for raining death from above, right?). Maybe from Leadership I'll take Maneuvers, Assault, Tactics, and Victory Rush. From Radiation I'm only looking at taking AM and Mutation.  From Robotics I'll take the normal stuff (no Pulse RIfle, Photon Grendade, or Repair). 

Does this make sense?  Does taking Hasten and Unrelenting (combined with x4 AM) sound like I can keep AM up all the time (or close to it)?

Thanks,

Mal

you need about 80% global recharge (in addition to the 70% from Hasten and the 30% from Accelerate Metabolism) to perma them both. You'll also need to ED cap Hasten's recharge which you can do with two generic recharge IO's boosted to +5 using enhancement boosters (you save a slot this way). This is all not factoring in any recharge you might get from your alpha incarnate slot choice.  easisest ways are to look for IO sets that give recharge % increases, and to slot as many Luck of the Gambler 7.5% recharge IOs as you can fit (hover, weave, maneuvers, vengeance, etc.)

• 2 weeks later
On 5/18/2021 at 9:58 AM, malleable1 said:

Thanks Brasilgringo

Mal

On 4/30/2021 at 1:59 PM, malleable1 said:

So I'm boxing x4 Robotics/Radiation Emmission MMs.  I got Accelerated Metabolism at 6th and was completely amazed.  Since I have x4 AM up at once my recharge is pretty fast, but I can't quite keep it up all the time.  I'm hoping if I get Hasten (from Speed) and Unrelenting (from Presence) I can have it up all the time.  Or maybe I'd be better taking Burnout (from Speed) - but that has some negative side effects, and maybe Unrelenting would be enough and provide +DMG, +Rec, HOT and self-resurrect as well.  From Presence, Pacify and Intimidate might be useful.  From Flight, Flying, Hover and Group Flight (you need group flight with Robots for raining death from above, right?). Maybe from Leadership I'll take Maneuvers, Assault, Tactics, and Victory Rush. From Radiation I'm only looking at taking AM and Mutation.  From Robotics I'll take the normal stuff (no Pulse RIfle, Photon Grendade, or Repair). 

Does this make sense?  Does taking Hasten and Unrelenting (combined with x4 AM) sound like I can keep AM up all the time (or close to it)?

Thanks,

Mal

Instead of Victory rush, pulse RIfle and pacify, please take radiation infection, enervating field and for goddess' sakes Lingering Radiation, you will be happy you did