Feedback on my Psionic Melee / Fiery Aura Brute

Eoland

This is my first character on the server currently at level 34. The goal for the character was to be able to be able to solo well enough I can see most if not all content including soloing AV/GM aswell as being a solid fire farmer.

I chose Summon Widow because her poison dart gives -500% hp regen. 

Boggle could be swapped for something else, chose it because I had no idea what else to do. 

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 49 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Psionic Melee
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Teleportation
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Psi Blade

• (A) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage
  • (3) Mako's Bite - Damage/Endurance
  • (3) Mako's Bite - Damage/Recharge
  • (5) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (5) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 1: Fire Shield

• (A) Aegis - Resistance
  • (7) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance
  • (7) Aegis - Psionic/Status Resistance

Level 2: Telekinetic Blow

• (A) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge
  • (9) Hecatomb - Damage
  • (9) Hecatomb - Damage/Endurance
  • (11) Hecatomb - Chance of Damage(Negative)
  • (11) HamiO:Nucleolus Exposure
  • (13) HamiO:Nucleolus Exposure

Level 4: Super Speed

• (A) Celerity - +Stealth

Level 6: Fly

• (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points)
  • (21) Freebird - Endurance

Level 8: Blazing Aura

• (A) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Accuracy/Damage
  • (25) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (31) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • (31) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (33) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (33) Superior Unrelenting Fury - RechargeTime/+Regen/+End

Level 10: Healing Flames

• (A) Preventive Medicine - Heal
  • (15) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance
  • (15) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (17) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime
  • (17) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance
  • (46) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb

Level 12: Temperature Protection

• (A) Aegis - Resistance
  • (13) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance
  • (23) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP

Level 14: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (33) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (34) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 16: Plasma Shield

• (A) Aegis - Resistance
  • (23) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance
  • (25) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 18: Hover

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • (49) Kismet - Accuracy +6%

Level 20: Boggle

• (A) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused
  • (39) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused/Recharge
  • (40) Coercive Persuasion  - Accuracy/Confused/Recharge
  • (40) Coercive Persuasion  - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (40) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused/Endurance
  • (43) Coercive Persuasion  - Contagious Confusion

Level 22: Afterburner

Level 24: Maneuvers

Level 26: Greater Psi Blade

• (A) Superior Brute's Fury - Accuracy/Damage
  • (27) Superior Brute's Fury - Damage/Recharge
  • (27) Superior Brute's Fury - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (29) Superior Brute's Fury - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (29) Superior Brute's Fury - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (31) Superior Brute's Fury - Recharge/Fury Bonus

Level 28: Burn

• (A) Fury of the Gladiator - Chance for Res Debuff
  • (34) Armageddon - Damage
  • (34) Armageddon - Damage/Recharge
  • (36) Armageddon - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (36) Armageddon - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (36) Armageddon - Damage/Endurance

Level 30: Tactics

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff
  • (37) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge
  • (37) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge/Endurance
  • (37) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Recharge/Endurance
  • (39) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Endurance
  • (39) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up

Level 32: Vengeance

Level 35: Fiery Embrace

Level 38: Rise of the Phoenix

Level 41: Gloom

• (A) Apocalypse - Damage
  • (42) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge
  • (42) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (42) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (43) Apocalypse - Damage/Endurance
  • (43) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage(Negative)

Level 44: Dark Obliteration

• (A) Annihilation - Chance for Res Debuff
  • (45) Ragnarok - Damage
  • (45) Ragnarok - Damage/Recharge
  • (45) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (46) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (46) Ragnarok - Damage/Endurance

Level 47: Summon Widow

• (A) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (47) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage
  • (47) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (48) Expedient Reinforcement - Endurance/Damage/Recharge
  • (48) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage
  • (48) Soulbound Allegiance - Chance for Build Up

Level 49: Teleport

• (A) Range IO

Level 1: Fury 

Level 1: Brawl

Hi!  Welcome to Homecoming!  First characters can be daunting and wanting to do EVERYTHING on them is tempting.  I find that most people who stick around develop altitis in the extreme - and have a specialized character for each task.  That said, "do most things" characters are certainly possible and Brutes are probably my favorite AT to do it on, so great choice!

That said, if you want to solo GMs/AVs, you'll need a lot more survivability than this.  Hell, if you want to fire farm effectively at +4/x8 you'll need more defense than this (unless you want to pop purples).  I'm not super familiar with Psionic Melee, so I don't feel qualified to talk about your damage or whether you'll be able to solo GMs/AVs with the damage output or how the high psi resist of high-level enemy groups will pan out against this, but I wouldn't feel confident being out front taking damage on a character with 12-18% defense and 38-50% resist (except fire, obviously).  You made a great choice in picking a -regen summon, though - there are a few ways to get -regen, and I'm not sure I'd want to solo with JUST the pet for it.  Picking up a -regen Lore pet will help too, and in a group (like a Hami raid) folks will appreciate every bit of -regen you bring to the table.

General theory is to start by softcapping positional OR typed (usually excepting Psionic) defense, even on a mainly resist-based build.  Getting hit means taking damage, but worse it means taking debuffs.  Anything with -def will absolutely destroy you, because if it's hitting you 50% of the time at first then after 4-5 hits it's going to be hitting you 95% of the time, and 50% S/L resist will not save you in an ITF!

That said, there are definitely ways to fix it!  Right off the bat I notice you took the Gladiator's +3% but not the Steadfast +3%.  You seem to have taken defense powers but purely as mules for LotG 7.5s.  You also have THREE travel powers.  Even if you want to superspeed, fly and teleport, you could drop Afterburner, swap Teleport for Mystic Flight, drop Fly, and then drop Vengeance to grab Boxing, Toughness, and Weave.  Toughness will boost your S/L resist and Weave is great for defense and will replace your Vengeance for a LotG slot, and all you'll really lose is Afterburner and Vengeance (I honestly have never actually popped Vengeance even on characters who have it).  

A better choice would probably be to commit to just one travel power, in my opinion (and not Mystic Flight unless you want other things in Sorcery - it's a good pool but probably not for this character).  I usually don't like to HoverBrute, I much prefer a Combat Jumping Brute with Superspeed since Jump Packs and P2W flight exists for vertical traversal when I need it, but this is all preference.

You're leaving a lot of damage on the table by not taking Concentration.  I only ever skip my Build Up type power if it would take me over damage cap at full Fury, and usually not even then - you're sitting at 484% at max Fury so you've got plenty of room to benefit from it.  Your build will be pretty end hungry (an Ageless Destiny could help), so I'm not sure I'd want to play it without Consume.  You've got plenty of Fire Damage but I'd still almost never skip Mass Levitate - it's a ton of damage and a very short recharge for what it does.  You could get it down to six seconds and it's pure Smashing damage, juggling psi-resistant packs like Carnival with Mass Levitate while they die in your Burn patch and Blazing Aura sounds like how I'd tackle that problem, but you've left it untaken.  Once you've got survivability taken care of, you probably won't need Rise of the Phoenix - but I get taking it.  I almost always take my self-rez if I'm on a character with one available just in case I have an ADHD moment, my dog does something cute, I get distracted, and unalive myself.

With a bit of slotting for Defense, some power swaps, some slot rearrangement to get your defense powers slotted, maybe an Alpha Agility?  This could be a good trash-clearing tank for general content or a farmer - and not just fire farming but any kind of farming.  Fire farming is only called fire farming because you build a SPECIFIC character for it that only needs to softcap fire and get some fire resist; being able to farm good farming missions can be better than AE for a general content character, since you can get merits as well as you go, either for Incarnate progression, getting stuff you need for your build, or just spamming out Converters to sell.  (Each reward merit -> 3 converters -> 210k inf on top of whatever else you were doing.)

I know this was rambly and long but I hope there was at least something good to take away in it!  Good luck and I hope you have fun!

You are going to need dual builds,

PVE with Lethal/Smashing defense which negates a lot of damage types; including split damage like Energy (E/L), Ice (cold/Lethal), and some Fire attacks (fire melee is split L or S depending on attacks, pure fire like a fire blast will hit but your innate resistance will reduce it).  You will need knockback protection.

Farm, you will need fire defense and you already have the resist.  

Will be home in about 5 hours, will pull them out.  Used a psi/fire farm brute and have a PVE build, didn't do it yet.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

It is really hard to parse what is and is not important so thank you so much for taking the time to help me out. This has given me alot to think on.

Edited by Eoland
  • Like 1

Adding +defense is key to the builds, it gives you a bit more staying power once its layered over resist.  +Fire will avoid over half the attacks while the rest get reduced in a farm.  With +smashing/lethal defense, good portion of damage in the game (like 3/4s) of attacks will be avoided but you will take damage.

Farm build

Spoiler

Mindless: Level 50 Technology Brute
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Psi Blade -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(7)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(7), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9), GldArm-3defTpProc(25), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(27)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(A), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(9), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(11), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(11), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(13), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(15), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(15), Pnc-Heal(17)
Level 6: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(19)
Level 8: Psi Blade Sweep -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(23)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(17), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 12: Concentration -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RechRdx-I(29), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 18: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(31)
Level 20: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(33), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(33), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(33), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(34), MckBrt-Rchg(34)
Level 22: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(34), Ags-ResDam(36)
Level 26: Greater Psi Blade -- Hct-Acc/Rchg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(36), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Hct-Dam%(37)
Level 28: Burn -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(37), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury%(39), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(40), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 32: Mass Levitate -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Acc/Rchg(42), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Arm-Dam%(42), FrcFdb-Rechg%(43)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 38: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Apc-Acc/Rchg(46), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Apc-Dam%(46)
Level 41: Telekinetic Blow -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(43), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 44: Dark Obliteration -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(47), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(47), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(48), Rgn-Knock%(48), Ann-ResDeb%(48)
Level 47: Tactics -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 50: Banished Pantheon Core Superior Ally 
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Musculature Total Core Revamp 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
------------

Need to +5 boost the defense IO on Combat jump, weave, and maneuvers as well as the +recharge IO on the Concentration, Fiery Embrace, and Hasten.

PVE

Spoiler

Level 50 Technology Brute
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Psi Blade -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- GldArm-End/Res(A), GldArm-RechRes(7), GldArm-ResDam(7)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(17), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(17), Prv-Heal/Rchg(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(19), Prv-Absorb%(50)
Level 6: Telekinetic Blow -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(21), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury%(25)
Level 8: Concentration -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(25), GssSynFr--Build%(27)
Level 10: Super Jump -- Empty(A)
Level 12: Psi Blade Sweep -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(27), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(29), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), Obl-%Dam(31)
Level 14: Maneuvers -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def(15), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(31)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- GldArm-End/Res(A), GldArm-ResDam(33), GldArm-3defTpProc(33), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(33)
Level 18: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 20: Consume -- PrfZng-Taunt(A), PrfZng-Taunt/Rchg(34), PrfZng-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(34), PrfZng-Acc/Rchg(36), PrfZng-Taunt/Rng(36), PrfZng-Dam%(36)
Level 22: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(37), Rct-ResDam%(37)
Level 24: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(39), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(39), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 26: Greater Psi Blade -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Hct-Acc/Rchg(40), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Hct-Dam%(42), UnbCns-Dam%(48)
Level 28: Burn -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(43), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(43)
Level 30: Tough -- GldArm-End/Res(A), GldArm-Res/Rech/End(45), GldArm-ResDam(45)
Level 32: Mass Levitate -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Arm-Acc/Rchg(46), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Arm-Dam%(46), FrcFdb-Rechg%(48)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(37)
Level 38: Weave -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def(50), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 41: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 44: Superior Conditioning -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 47: Physical Perfection -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(9), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(9), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11)
Level 2: Stamina -- PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(A)
Level 50: Assault Total Radial Graft 
------------

Only need to +5 boost Hasten, Concentration and Fiery Embrace.  Superior Conditioning and Physical Perfection, you can change out the IO procs in the Endurance/Heal sets to your preference; this build will give you more then enough so don't add anything to Health/Stamina thats already there.  Tactics you can swap to Assault if you want, I prefer to hit more often over what tiny +DMG bonus a red inspiration can give.

One thing to realize, in a fire farm with the first build you are a god.  In a PVE mission with the second, you are a side kick as fire armor is kind of lack luster in a group (don't bother trying to use Burn with players around, everything will be dead quickly until you get to EB/AV/Monster levels)  and this build should do ok solo.

Edited by Outrider_01

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

1 hour ago, Outrider_01 said:

Adding +defense is key to the builds, it gives you a bit more staying power once its layered over resist.  +Fire will avoid over half the attacks while the rest get reduced in a farm.  With +smashing/lethal defense, good portion of damage in the game (like 3/4s) of attacks will be avoided but you will take damage.

Farm build

Reveal hidden contents

Mindless: Level 50 Technology Brute

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Psi Blade -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(7)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(7), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9), GldArm-3defTpProc(25), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(27)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(A), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(9), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(11), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(11), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(13), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(15), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(15), Pnc-Heal(17)
Level 6: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(19)
Level 8: Psi Blade Sweep -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(23)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(17), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 12: Concentration -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RechRdx-I(29), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 18: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(31)
Level 20: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(33), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(33), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(33), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(34), MckBrt-Rchg(34)
Level 22: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(34), Ags-ResDam(36)
Level 26: Greater Psi Blade -- Hct-Acc/Rchg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(36), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Hct-Dam%(37)
Level 28: Burn -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(37), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury%(39), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(40), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 32: Mass Levitate -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Acc/Rchg(42), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Arm-Dam%(42), FrcFdb-Rechg%(43)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 38: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Apc-Acc/Rchg(46), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Apc-Dam%(46)
Level 41: Telekinetic Blow -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(43), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 44: Dark Obliteration -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(47), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(47), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(48), Rgn-Knock%(48), Ann-ResDeb%(48)
Level 47: Tactics -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 50: Banished Pantheon Core Superior Ally 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
------------

Need to +5 boost the defense IO on Combat jump, weave, and maneuvers as well as the +recharge IO on the Concentration, Fiery Embrace, and Hasten.

PVE

Reveal hidden contents

Level 50 Technology Brute
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Psi Blade -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- GldArm-End/Res(A), GldArm-RechRes(7), GldArm-ResDam(7)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(17), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(17), Prv-Heal/Rchg(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(19), Prv-Absorb%(50)
Level 6: Telekinetic Blow -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(21), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury%(25)
Level 8: Concentration -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(25), GssSynFr--Build%(27)
Level 10: Super Jump -- Empty(A)
Level 12: Psi Blade Sweep -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(27), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(29), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), Obl-%Dam(31)
Level 14: Maneuvers -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def(15), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(31)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- GldArm-End/Res(A), GldArm-ResDam(33), GldArm-3defTpProc(33), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(33)
Level 18: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 20: Consume -- PrfZng-Taunt(A), PrfZng-Taunt/Rchg(34), PrfZng-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(34), PrfZng-Acc/Rchg(36), PrfZng-Taunt/Rng(36), PrfZng-Dam%(36)
Level 22: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(37), Rct-ResDam%(37)
Level 24: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(39), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(39), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 26: Greater Psi Blade -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Hct-Acc/Rchg(40), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Hct-Dam%(42), UnbCns-Dam%(48)
Level 28: Burn -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(43), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(43)
Level 30: Tough -- GldArm-End/Res(A), GldArm-Res/Rech/End(45), GldArm-ResDam(45)
Level 32: Mass Levitate -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Arm-Acc/Rchg(46), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Arm-Dam%(46), FrcFdb-Rechg%(48)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(37)
Level 38: Weave -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def(50), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 41: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 44: Superior Conditioning -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 47: Physical Perfection -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(9), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(9), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11)
Level 2: Stamina -- PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(A)
Level 50: Assault Total Radial Graft 
------------

Only need to +5 boost Hasten, Concentration and Fiery Embrace.  Superior Conditioning and Physical Perfection, you can change out the IO procs in the Endurance/Heal sets to your preference; this build will give you more then enough so don't add anything to Health/Stamina thats already there.  Tactics you can swap to Assault if you want, I prefer to hit more often over what tiny +DMG bonus a red inspiration can give.

One thing to realize, in a fire farm with the first build you are a god.  In a PVE mission with the second, you are a side kick as fire armor is kind of lack luster in a group (don't bother trying to use Burn with players around, everything will be dead quickly until you get to EB/AV/Monster levels)  and this build should do ok solo.

Thank you very much for putting this together.