Mastermind Pet's losing their Tier 2 'Upgrade Equipment' upon zoning.

dnomad333

So I've been noticing that my Thug/Kin Mastermind Pets have needed to be upgraded an awful lot, but I took it as I just needed to summon them again, as they have been dying. Today I noticed that we we zoned into a mission, their Tier 2 upgrade (Upgrade Equipment) had expired or been removed. I didn't think anything of it, upgraded them again, but kept an eye out. The next time we zoned into the mission it happened again. Once the team disbanded I decided to do a little testing and found that, so far, 100% of the time, they will lose their 2nd upgrade after they zone. As you can kinda see in the clip, the pets respawn or load 3ish times. The first time without the 2nd upgrade, the 2nd time with it and the 3rd time without it again. Any ideas?

(Before clip and zoning to outside mission)

Screenshot

(Clip as My Mastermind was zoning outside of mission)

7 second clip of exit

Thanks in advance,

- Vagabond

• Like 1

After some more testing on Live. ShaHillGames is correct. Power are retained. It is the costumes that are just affected.

However notice in the picture below, that the only costumes affected seem to be are Minion Tiers 2 and 3, and the special minion in Tier 1.

83750e4649fdb8d650edb8d48e940044.png

Note: This was tested on a Thugs/Kin mastermind

- Vagabond