powexec_location to set focus to a non-targeted teammate

TLDR: in addition to the current "target",  "me" and directional commands, could there be one to specifically focus a location power underneath a teammate without having to have them specifically targeted? ie. powexec_location teammate:1 to target whoever is no.1 in your team (or basically the leader)

The reason is i'm running a grav controller and one thing i love doing in particular is using Wormhole to port groups of mobs to my team to AoE down while they're engaged. The only trouble is to actually properly use Wormhole you will need to have an enemy targeted, then set the location you want to send them to. This breaks pretty much all uses of powexec_location unless you want them to come to you, but I instead want to set the destination to a teammate and send them there rather than bringing them to me. When you execute the power you need to be within 80ft of your target, but the TP destination can be much further than that, even behind obstacles. So if you really want to utilise the full extent of that range you'll find yourself having to run off to acquire a target, run back to your team to set your location then run back to your target to get within range to fire off the power. It all works, there's just a fair bit of back and forth running to make it work though.

I'm not sure if this would be considered exploitative or not, it wouldn't be adding any additional functionality to the power outside of allowing a bit more flexibility to auto-set a focus with the constraint of having to have an enemy targeted, thought i'd just throw it out there.

InGame: @10kVolts    |    Tenkay's Log Combat Parser

Already in the game and has been since live.

Example

/bind CTRL+NUMPAD1 "unselect$$team_select 1$$powexec_name Heal Other"

Will select the teammate occupying the first slot in the list and then use Heal Other on them.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

/team_select doesn't work with powexec_location, it can't be run before or after it in this specific circumstance, it needs to be somehow nested inside that command. If i did that macro for Wormhole it would select my teammate but the power would then attempt to cast on them as the target, which it fails, because it's lost the targeted enemy.

InGame: @10kVolts    |    Tenkay's Log Combat Parser

OH I see what your asking. Yeah, don't know if that will work or not.

I use powexec_location:up for wormhole though. It's awesome fun, not what you're looking for, but still fun.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.