Wes Schnable Bugged

TheBlindGirl

Based on my experience getting him as a contact on several different characters, he stops giving you missions if you're over level 10 -- but he's perfectly happy passing you off to another contact with a minimum level of 15. On the basis of that, it feels as if he should be offering missions in the 9-14 range.

Based on my experience getting him as a contact on several different characters, he stops giving you missions if you're over level 10 -- but he's perfectly happy passing you off to another contact with a minimum level of 15. On the basis of that, it feels as if he should be offering missions in the 9-14 range.

That's where Paragon Wiki puts him.

• 10 months later
  • 1 month later
On 6/11/2020 at 2:56 PM, Malohin said:

It seems the moment you hit level 11, he's done with you.

I verified this again on a new character; I went to him at 10, and he sent me off to defeat Council in Steel Canyon. During this, the character dinged 11, and when I went back to turn in the mission, he wouldn't give me any more, even though the message in the dialog window when you click on him says "I've got some things I want you to look into", implying that he should be giving you more missions.