DM/SR or DM/Ninjitsu?

Cheese Slicer

Reminiscing about the old days of CoH, I remember DM/SR being a go-to build when it came to AV and GM soloing. With that in mind, I was considering rolling one as I never made one when the game was live. Then I realised Ninjitsu is available for Scrappers, and now I'm torn between Ninjitsu and SR. I've noticed in Pines that SR can get much higher Defense Resistance, but is seems Ninjitsu can get much higher Knockback Resistance. Other than that, I don't really know a great deal about either powerset. So, which is the better secondary out of SR and Ninjitsu, especially when it comes to AV and GM soloing?

How bigger the KB res? I mean, with SR and the appropriate rchg for an AV killing ST Chain your Practiced Brawler can stack most of the time granting mag 20 KB Prot.

Anyway I am always partial to DM/SR, my first char was a DM/SR Scrapper on Defiant and I loved him so much that rolled another to lvl up in Union, it's awesome synergy and with the new sets you can get a respectable S/L res on top of the softcapped def and the highest defdebuff res ingame (if i recall correctly).

DM/Nin will probably make an awesome scrapper as well but for me, DM/SR hands down.

DM has less need for /Nins heal and endurance tools as it has both from the primary. SR is easier to hit the softcap and is really the only set that doesn’t have to worry about defense debuffs, and quickness makes it easier to perma hasten to have perma soul drain. To pair with DM, SR is the Bette rejoice between the two.