Opportunity to Make a Lasting Contribution

So, uh . . . 

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/29160-beta-patch-notes-for-may-25th-2021/?tab=comments#comment-365654

There's a chance to possibly get something you've made in to the game with the new Pocket D minor-revamp taking place.
Specifically:  Some in-game spray paint decals for the Atlas Park, Nova Praetoria, and/or Mercy Island Pocket D Exits, which remains within the appropriate graphical quality and aesthetic style of existing game graphic content.

Naturally, there's no guarantee that anyone's work will be chosen, or even if it is, there's no guarantee it will remain unchanged, but I figure it would be worth the while to give everyone the chance to be a part of this opportunity.

I'd recommend also considering the possibility of taking a stab at new versions of the spray paint decals for the existing Zone Exits.  After all, St. Martial and Founders' Falls' spray paint don't really read as unique to me, personally.  Maybe this is a chance to offer the community something a little more /signature/ to those zones.

Best wishes to all!
Don't dawdle!  The turn-around on patches this small are sometimes only a week, or less.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later

So, got some feedback from @Faultline on the first version of the piece I was working on, and the window has been extended slightly (again, still no guarantees of acceptance).

Faultline and I agree that the piece doesn't feel -quite- "graffiti" enough.  If anyone has some resources, tips, or helpful perspectives on how to utilize the toolset available in GIMP to really emphasize a stencilled spray-paint look, I would be very appreciative.