TW advice and build suggestions

Elorik

So I've got my farmer all finished and now want to start the game properly and do arcs, Tf's etc. Drawn towards TW and been looking through the forums for advice, builds etc. I've seen some say that brutes are best and some that say scrappers are. So was looking for advice on which AT to take and also if anyone has any builds they could put up that would be great. Ive not really thought of a secondary so all options are open. I'm looking for something able to do end game content because I don't have as much time as I'd like and I don't want to spend time investing in a toon if it's not going to be capable to do x3 +4 solo at least. I solo about 90% of the time as well so a build that doesn't depend on a team would be best for me. 

Edited by Elorik
Added tags

Scrapper for TW, unless you manage to keep your damage up as a brute, you are just swinging around killing minions until stuck with bossess which is slow going, critical tend to help as its kind of like spikes in the DPS curve. 

Savage melee is good for brutes, flows very smoothly but it's not high damage floating numbers like TW.  Bosses or higher go down pretty fast compared to TW, the build up to momentum every 10 seconds just interrupts the attack chain IMO.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer