Flying Solar Flare?

I’ve recently discovered Homecoming, after not playing since Live days. I know Homecoming has made some changes, and I was wondering if Solar Flare ever got modified to work while Hovering/Flying? I haven’t leveled up to it yet, but I don’t want to waste a choice if it requires me to turn off Hover to use. Hope to learn soon, thanks!

I don't run Dwarf Form to know if Dwarf Flare works while not on the ground, but Solar Flare does work while airborne. The animation I use (and maybe is the new default) is a hand-clap.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mostly on Torchbearer, but if you ever see me on, feel free to say hello!

Astral.Kai - Peacebringer; Dark.Enforcer - Dark/Shield Scrapper; Spark.Enforcer - Electrical/Shield Scrapper; Shadow.Reign - Dark/Regen Brute;

Glitter - Warshade;

And others to be added as I get them up to snuff, lol!

On 6/1/2021 at 6:16 AM, Yusaku777 said:

I’ve recently discovered Homecoming, after not playing since Live days. I know Homecoming has made some changes, and I was wondering if Solar Flare ever got modified to work while Hovering/Flying? I haven’t leveled up to it yet, but I don’t want to waste a choice if it requires me to turn off Hover to use. Hope to learn soon, thanks!

Welcome back!

Yes, works fine while hovering etc.

For example; I'll fly in to nova, solar flare, then dwarf foot stomp to clear some more.

• Thumbs Up 2

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png