H3ll Grrl's Everlasting Nightlife Guide

VV

UPDATED 6/1/22

Please post any updates or special events in the thread below and I will add/change this post.

Unless otherwise noted, all clubs are RP-encouraged.

All times are Eastern.

For last second information, most clubs place a promoter in Pocket D, next to the Base Portal. Be sure you check that crier for the most up-to-date information before heading out.

Monday:

8pm-3am, Star Dancers, Rave style party, STARDANCERS-22629

Tuesday:
8pm-11pm, Black Cat, Goth themed (not required),  BLACKCAT-18688

8:30pm-11:30pm Ed's Books, Shop & Cafe, BOOKS-22720

Wednesday:
8pm-11pm, Femme Fatales, every other week, FATALES-13836

8pm-Midnight, The Gehenna Club, every other week, The Nine Circles, VIRGIL-6196

Thursday:
8pm-Midnight, Black Friday, high-class, no capes, BLACKFRIDAY-4066

Midnight-Late, Afterhours, VICE-9166, back at the old place for a while VICE-7008

Friday:
6pm-Midnight, Joker's Wild, JOKERS-5378

9pm-Midnight, Penny Palace! Second Fridays, Pride themed, GLITTER-15236 (Skipping this in June, see below*)

Midnight-Late, Afterhours, VICE-9166, back at the old place for a while VICE-7008

Saturday:

6pm-9pm, X's & O's, 1st and 3rd Saturdays, CHI-1376

8pm-Midnight, Oasis, Pool Club, bring your swim suit but not your inhibitions, OASIS-3471

Sunday:
8pm-Midnight, Stormcage, skipping third Sundays, STORMCAGE-3512

6pm-?, Penny Palace! third Sundays, Pride themed, GLITTER-15236 (Skipping this in June, see below*)

SUNDAY JUNE 26TH - Penny Palace all day party.

Edited by VV
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Zilljah said:

Afterhours is now VICE-9166 as they have moved into the new location

ugh THANK YOU. I've been to the new place half a dozen times already and STILL forgot the new code.

8 hours ago, Zilljah said:

Femme Fatale alternates Wednesdays with Inferno INFERNO-11459

Confirming this now.

Tonight!

Femme_Fatales_Flyer_06-23-21.png

Femme Fatales is open this week. In honor of Pride In Your City, this week. We will be having events during the night. Dress to impress and show your pride as you walk the catwalk in preview of our new events room. Who know you just might win a prize. Yes, we will have prizes. Due to a glitch in the matrix, more details soon.

Edited by VV

Stormcage_2021-06-28_-_Kaiju.png

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine!

This coming Monday, join us in the wreckage of the Stormcage  after a Category IV Kaiju attack! Maybe help clean up a little...

Also, we're having a problem with tentacles, but I'm sure it'll be fine...

We're giving Izalith the week off... mostly on account that we can't find her, but in place of Trivial Purr$uit$ we'll be having a costume contest to see who has the best KAIJU-inspired costume, so come as your favorite radioactive abomination, giant robot, mad scientist for a chance to win a share of 600 million in Influence and have your picture taken in our city model to show off your might!

Spinning out apocalyptic tunes is our very own DJ DWytch!

Monday, June 28th, 8 pm to Midnight, EST

macross-3512

Edited by VV

:rainbow_flag: It's PRIDE NIGHT! at Black Friday! :rainbow_flag: Tonight, 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm Eastern, Thursday, 6/24. Come check out our newly-decorated Seasonal Room and party down with DJ Midnight Masque and DJ Master Bass Windu for a very special Madonnarama set! Base Code: Blackfriday-4066 Martine and May will be rocking out the Pride music heavy on Madonna at: https://www.beatsense.com/blackfriday#/

• Thanks 1

Hey all, I'm not sure if you can tell by all the events but it's pride month!   We at Oasis talked about doing a costume contest, getting you to dress up and stuff.  Then we realized...we're Oasis, we rather have you take more off not put more on.

So you guys handle the uncovering, let DJ Velocity handle the covers and come on out and party with us!

oasis28.JPG

Edited by VV

Ruaidhri -Trent/Dawg —

On the last Saturday of the month, June 26th, 3:00pm Eastern, we'll be having a Pride celebration with music, contests, and all sorts of good stuff! See the forum post for additional info:

Pride_Flag_2_RS_PD.png

4 hours ago, irkallanprince said:

Pride is never over at the Penny Palace! We're open the second Friday of each month, with our next party on July 9th, 9pm EST/6pm PST

Awesome! I love Penny Palace. I added it to the monthly schedule at the top.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/22/2021 at 7:29 PM, VV said:

ugh THANK YOU. I've been to the new place half a dozen times already and STILL forgot the new code.

Confirming this now.

Inferno has shut down. Gehenna is the new group, but do not yet have a permanent home. They are hosting events on alternate Wednesdays, at rotating locations

Hey there Devils, Demons and assorted Creatures of the night! The Gehenna Club will open again this Wednesday night, with another feature location as we continue our Highway to Hell Tour! This Wednesday we start the party right with the well known House of Tess! This sprawling classic part of the old Club scene features a multilevel dance floor, a swimming pool for recreation, and an outside Tiki lounge and open air bar! We will be providing drink concierge service as you party the night away in Everlasting's Club scene of the past to the music of DJ HONEY BADGER. Be there, or be somewhere without us!

When: Wednesday 830PM-12AM Eastern.

Code: HOT-9075

Besides that, we got a new Discord too! Please join us here: https://discord.gg/JpH5vhM7zQ

We look forward to seeing you, and as always... The First Drink is Free. Make it a good one.

Gehenna_poster_HOT.jpg

Edited by VV

The DARK COVEN Grand Resurrection Event The age-old, Vampire centric, Gothic themed nightclub is hosting a one night only event to celebrate the overhauled update for the base! Welcome all, dark deviants. Open house available after the festivities.

Please see the forums for exact, and further details:

1184485759_DarkCovenInvitational2.jpg.319c107b6f1b74028168a1d5bc7f4a6f.jpg

• 2 weeks later

We're kicking off the spooky season a little early at the Penny Palace! Given our location in Independence Port, we figured why not celebrate scares of the nautical kind? Bring us your ghost pirates, your sinister sailors, murderous mermaids, and psychotic sea monsters! We can't wait to see you there!

-You’re invited to The Penny Palace, Independence Port’s LGBTQ+ nightlife destination! Come as you are to our monthly GLITTERBOMB PRIDE PARTY for drinks and dancing to music by DJ Eros! 9pm EST/6pm PST (GLITTER-15236)-

And join our Discord

pennypalacehalloween.png

Edited by irkallanprince

• 4 months later

Always cracks me up when I see threads where people are asking to add some place in game to RP.  Apart from Atlas Park and Pocket D, where you see people hanging out and RP'ing all the time, there's like 15 or 20 places listed in this topic you can go for RP.

Maybe we need to sticky this here and pin it on the discord, as well.

Then again, maybe too people are just too lazy to do a little browsing in the discord or the forums.  Yeah, that's probably it, now as I think of it.  🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later

Hey nightlifers! My apologies for not updating this list in the past couple months. Caught me some Covid really good (despite being fully careful for all this time) and it really took me out! But, I should be getting back on track over the next few weeks, so be sure to post any updates or special events right here!