Dual Pistols / Ninjitsu or Time (and why)?

00Troy00

• 4 weeks later

Isn't Ninjitsu a sentinel secondary or did corruptors get something really neat while I wasn't looking?  I have heard people say that Time plays like an armor set and I can kind of see this argument.  But if your really looking for the best defensive abilities on a blasting toon not sure you can trump a defensive armor sentinel.  Ninjitsu is a bit clicky but has all the toys you could want, wow I ended up at DP/Ninjitsu...I thought for sure it was going to be time.

So having said that I much prefer the sentinel armors with some damage boosting capability in particular, bio armor and fire armor.  With some mid tier IO's you can easily push up on 50% damage buff.  

i am not sure if you intended to post this in blaster.  there is _NO_ ninjitsu powerset for corruptor.

that said, the secondaries for corruptor are often great for teams but not as useful for the corruptor individually.  /time is incredible.  you can easily softcap defense to _ALL_ and have crazy high global recharge... also brings a ton of awesome AoE debuffs.  /time is, in my opinion, the best defender powerset all around.