Build Request: Forcefield/Fire

00Troy00

I got my FF/Fire defender up to 50 with basic IO's in him now. I have the 3 basic shields and force bubble along with all of the AOE's from fire. What I'd like to try to do is add some resistance and endurance while maximizing defense. I'm also flexible if someone's played this combo differently to great success. 

Thanks all!

i really think that repulsion bomb is a keeper. It is ranged AoE with knock DOWN to the targets. It's a soft control I really hate to skip. I would try to fit in leadership powers manuvers, tactics, and vengeance come to mind with the fighting pool to protect the squisiest character on a 8 man team with a FF defender -- YOU.

You can take a look at what I just wrote up about the Force Field/Sonic iTrial build for some pointers: 

Fire plays differently than Sonic; there's fewer skippables. There are a few accessory powers you can dip out of to get those powers back. Especially Blaze and the rain power.

I do happen to think Power Boost is the way to go for most Force Field builds simply because that's how you become the star of iTrials. If you never run that content it's less important.

Edited by oedipus_tex