Delete Temp Power

Oklahoman

As part of Lambda badge runs, I always have the league pass me their temp power (Pacification Grenade or Molecular Acid). In between runs, it is helpful to delete all those before the next run. Right now, I go into Powers, then right click the temp power, choose delete, then confirm for each of the 10 temp powers I was passed.

Is there an easier way to do this? I don't see a slash command for this sort of thing.

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)

5 hours ago, Oklahoman said:

As part of Lambda badge runs, I always have the league pass me their temp power (Pacification Grenade or Molecular Acid). In between runs, it is helpful to delete all those before the next run. Right now, I go into Powers, then right click the temp power, choose delete, then confirm for each of the 10 temp powers I was passed.

Is there an easier way to do this? I don't see a slash command for this sort of thing.

Very good question! I've amassed a large number of temporary powers as well, some that can be deleted and other that can't. It would be convenient to know if a command exists to prune the list down a little. Unfortunately, I too skimmed through the slash command list and did not see anything that could apply to removing/deleting temporary powers.