High Pain Threshold shows an incorrect badge in the progress list.

Impervium Scion

I'm not sure if this is a well-known error that has been reported several times in the past, but a quick scan of the first few pages and a search didn't turn anything up, so.... yeah. Also, not sure if this is technically considered a typo. Either way:

In the game, the progress tracker for the High Pain Threshold accolade lists the badges you need to acquire it. But as you can see below, it lists Relentless as one of the badges you need to get it.

HPTWrongBadgeList.PNG.e46643b38e0c4f571e2efbef1e6fcfe5.PNG

But I got all of the badges it listed there and yet it wasn't awarding it, saying I was missing one. So I checked the wiki, and there it lists The Unbroken Spirit instead of Relentless.

HPTWikiPage.thumb.PNG.463873ee1920d8a165df8bfb48ba5a05.PNG

Again, sorry if that's already widely known. Just figured I'd be sure.

It's something that hasn't been corrected.  Prior to i25 (I think) the villain 3rd tier debt repayment badge was Relentless.  i25 (I think) added badges for dealing damage and one of those badges was named Relentless without considering the villain debt badge, so the villain debt badge was rebranded as the hero debt badge, The Unbroken Spirit.  The requirement is unchanged, but the new name was not updated in HPT's progress tip resulting in confusion.

It's even more confusing for Praetorians as their debt badge is also named something else entirely, as is their damage taken badge for Born in Battle.  Neither HPT or BiB reference the Praetorian badge names for Praetorian characters.

• Like 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.