MAC Island Rum Crashing after loading screen

Chillboyx

Hi Guys,

I've searched and couldn't find any answers regarding mac crashing issues, so I wanted to ask if anyone is experiencing this or found a solution. Downloaded Island rum, get the green check mark, Click The ready to play button. Loading bar appears. Screen goes black and then 1/20 times it will show the login screen. The other 19 times it will give me an error "The program homeciming.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close." Has anyone figured out a patch or fix for this? Ive deleted it and redownloaded it a few times to no avail. When I DO get it to work, I click login, the mouse dissapears and then i can't click the Accept terms and condition button.

Any Help would be great! Thanks!

ORiginal COH/V player here as well. Same Global Name.

~Chillboyx

I'm not sure if there's any support for Island Rum itself on these forums.  Or the discord for that matter.  My best advice is to read up/ask questions here, just try not to make it all about the Homecoming servers, as Titan Network is unaffiliated.  Can you open Icon instead of Homecoming by any chance?  If neither of them work it might help to diagnose. 

P.S.- They are working on a program that will replace Tequila and Island Rum, and it should have better tech support.  Hopefully it will be ready soon.

Depending on which machine I'm on, I play on a Mac as well.  I've yet to have this issue, but definitely get other ones.  Graphical and sound issues abound for me.  What kind of hardware are you using and what version of mac os x are you running?  Also, try resetting the NVRam.  I've had other programs give me headaches on my mac and that usually fixes things. 

To reset NVRam:

1.Shut down your Mac.

2.Press the power button, and as soon as you power up the laptop, hold down Command-Option-P-R.

3.Keep holding down those keys for about 20 seconds. Then let go and allow your Mac to continue starting normally. If you have an older Mac that chimes at boot, hold down the keys until you hear a second startup chime.

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

After the latest patch, I can't get COH to launch.  I get the LOADING... banner and the COH icon appears to show that the game is running on my machine in the system bar but the game never loads.

I deleted the entire installation and redownloading it now.