Report: Having problems with my Demon pets.

captainstar

Heya,

I think the demons pets of Masterminds are getting some bugs.

Don't know if I'm the only one. But I got tped 2 times today and in both times my pets stay away.

In the first time I summon only one of them.

Maybe cause I'm stealth, don't know.

Ty for any help.

This can have some issues.

1. which kind of TP was used a Group TP or a single Person TP Power.

2. Theres the Range Problem, if Pets are to far away they get auto TP'ed to you by Game, if they are still close by they try to run to you, so if its a small map they can be to close for the Auto TP Rule.

Ur own Pets ignore Stealth/Invis completely, im always have at least from lvl 16 Stealth running :).

That they don't move at all (stay away) i didnt encounter so far and i play alot of MM with all kinds of henchmen, did u maybe give em the order to stay at a location?

Greetings

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

13 minutes ago, SuggestorK said:

This can have some issues.

1. which kind of TP was used a Group TP or a single Person TP Power.

2. Theres the Range Problem, if Pets are to far away they get auto TP'ed to you by Game, if they are still close by they try to run to you, so if its a small map they can be to close for the Auto TP Rule.

Ur own Pets ignore Stealth/Invis completely, im always have at least from lvl 16 Stealth running :).

That they don't move at all (stay away) i didnt encounter so far and i play alot of MM with all kinds of henchmen, did u maybe give em the order to stay at a location?

Greetings

I think the first time was a incarnate tp, and the second time a att. 

I was thinking in a solution and maybe the option "Heel" could also work as a tp for our pets.

Heel i dont know what you meaning with that.

From wiki the possible Settings / Commands for MM/Incarnate Pets:

Stances

• PetCommand Stance Aggressive.png Aggressive - Attack everything in their Perception range, or that attacks you or any of your other pets.
  • PetCommand Stance Defensive.png Defensive - Retaliate to attacks made against you or any of your other pets.
  • PetCommand Stance Passive.png Passive - Will not attack unless specifically told to.

Actions

• PetCommand Action Attack.png Attack - Attacks your currently selected target, regardless of Stance. Automatically switches to Follow after all nearby hostile targets are defeated.
  • PetCommand Action Follow.png Follow - Follow you.
  • PetCommand Action Stay.png Stay - Hold position. Will move a short distance from that spot if in Aggressive or Defensive mode and attacking.
  • PetCommand Action Goto.png Goto - Gives you a targeting reticule to select a spot on the ground. Pets continuously attempt to move to that spot. Similar rules to Stay.
  • PetCommand Action Dismiss.png Dismiss - Causes the pet(s) to disappear from the pet window. Henchmen and other summoned pets immediately despawn. Heavies and Turrets in Recluse's Victory hang around.

Follow is the standard they should have , means they follow u, with that setting the Nr, 2 of my Post applies. Defensive/Follow is the necessary setting for the Bodyguard Mode.

Greetings

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server