Kicks me to login screen on character load up?

Dabigsiebowski

I'm a new player and have yet to log in lol, I am excited though. I'm playing on Wine. I've got the game up and running and everything seems really smooth up until I login in. Then the loading bar takes a long time to progress and by the time it's halfway done it just kicks me back to the login menu. Is there a fix for this? Thank you!

20210812_164429.jpg

Sounds like your Firewall does not allow Connection to the Gameserver (Loginserver is different).

Since im only a Windows user i cant tell u how to fix it, but maybe the Firewall tip helps you.

Greetings and Welcome

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

Theres some ports mentioned in this Thread:

and the most in this Thread:

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

• 3 weeks later
  • Game Master

Is that a chromebook? They don't really have the ability to play CoX like a proper laptop or mac or PC. I don't really know much about them, or how CoX reacts to the OS but they have weird architecture and are fine for what they are designed for, but don't have the versatility that other machines do