New powerset ideas

Just a list of a few powerset ideas that I've been thinking about.

Blasters/defender Primary:
-Thorn blast
-Shield throw

Blaster secondary:
-
Shield assault (Shield bashes to either stun or knock back enemies, maybe one where you slam your shield into the ground for an AOE KD)

-Street Justice (Just a blaster variant)
-Water melee (Fists coated in bubbles of water that do cold or fire damage depending on the attack, maybe some that leave them "choking on water" stunned)

Tanker/Brute Primary:
-Sonic Armor (Like the defenses the sonic controller can give players)
-Plant armor (Vines that cover your body to protect you and maybe release spores or poisoned thorns that reduce defense of those in melee range)

Tanker/Brute Secondary:
-Shield Melee (Like the blaster version but More AOE and cone, no Knockback)
-Water Melee (Same as above)
-Sonic Melee
-Whip melee (Like the attacks from the Demon Masterminds)

Controller/Dominator Primary or secondary variations:
-
Water control (Use water to trip, hold, immobilize, daze, or suck the moisture out of them to reduce their regeneration or max health or end)
-Energy Control (Like Green lantern powers but mostly making things out of energy to attack or trap enemies)
-Insect control (Send swarms or insects, or single special poisonous insects to stun your target and debuff them or confuse them. Maybe blind them with swarms)

Scrapper/Stalker Primary
-
Shield Melee (Much like tanker/brute but more damage and faster recharge)
-Sonic Melee
-Whip melee (Like the whip attacks for the demon masterminds)
-Water Melee (Like Tanker/Brute but better damage and faster recharge)

Mastermind Primary:
-
Illusion minions (Like the Illusions control, you summon minions that can look like you)
- Shadow Minions (Like the darkness control minions. Shadow beasts and stuff)
-Mind control Mastermind (A mastermind that when using their summoning powers, will control a nearby enemy or group of enemies of the appropriate class (Minion, Lt., Boss, Etc...) until they die. They will fight for you and you gain experience like you would your normal pets)
-Fire/Ice/Stone/electricity/Etc... Master mind (Basically pets similar to the imps, and other creatures made of their respective elements)
-Plant Minions (Venus fly trap creatures and Devouring earth type creatures molded out of plants)

I know the Developers have enough on their plates right now, but I figure these might inspire some ideas that could be developed in the future. I feel a lot of these powers are either missing from AT's, or would just be reasonable new powers to work on in the future.

Edited by TheLeprechaun89
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1