Cage Series Finale [Arc ID: 44239]

cranebump

image.png.b96a1e821bf3832c3573677cbbe33f0a.png

image.png.78fc894bf0fdf310a13d28c345e7b334.png

Rather than write a pair of disparate arcs, I chose to close out the cage series with a single, vigilante story. Think it fits the whole feel better.

Tested with a pretty tough blaster. The last boss took me awhile to bring down, but that may have to do with dmg type and its resistances. 

Is is just me or are bosses really running around more? My end boss dragged all the adds in the last room right into the fray...Sorta liked that, actually.:-)

Edited by cranebump

Looking for SFMA content over multiple arcs? Search for the following arcs under "cranebump."

Ordinary People [3 parts] Investigation of a series of thefts leads you deep into a vengeful plot that threatens all of Paragon City. Will you and Kings Row's "ordinary" heroes be able to stop it? Leviathan [5 parts] The  assassination of a local politician with national aspirations sets off a media frenzy among everyone's favorite reactionary network, NewsAnon. Among their targets? You. The Cage Series [3 parts]: The Iron Widow is back! Or...is she? Your vigilante philosophy is put to the test in this tale of shifting loyalties and outright deceit. The Port Oakes TF [2 parts] Enos Childs is calling on Villains like you to join his glorious quest to drive Arachnos out of the Rogue Isles. One Shots:  Of Guns and Asa Ronan; The Tenuous State of Grace; Garden of the Will; Gravity; The Book of Bond's

• cranebump changed the title to Cage Series Finale [Arc ID: 44239]