Taken Supergroup Names

Optimum_Man

There’s an SG on my server that’s currently using a name for my old SG which I’m trying to revive with some of the other members. Is there a way to see who owns it and whether or not theyre active? I suppose we could always make a new SG with a slightly different name, but we’d really like to recapture that old feeling if we could. Is there anyway to check? No one in help seemed to know.

You pay to play, having fun is ok, kill Skuls or kill Crey, hunt at night or in the day, black or white or shades of gray, play it your way, we have no say.

Depending on how entrenched you are on your current shard, maybe make alts on each shard and try to make an sg with the name you want, and if that works, then have everyone move to that shard?

Granted, this won't be ideal if you have an RP group on Ever or a PvP group on Indom, but otherwise, shard transfers are free and it shouldn't be a huge issue.

Also, if your plan was to try to get this other SG to give up their name somehow, I don't think that would fly. Afaik, there's no sg rename tool, so you'd need the devs or GMs to do it, and, as I found out the hard way (not the badge), they don't involve themselves in "SG issues". So you're probably better off coming up with a different name.

• Like 1

I was able to find out who owns it from the Devs, I’m trying to contact them now. Best case scenario we get more people from the old group back together. Thanks for replying!

• Thumbs Up 1

You pay to play, having fun is ok, kill Skuls or kill Crey, hunt at night or in the day, black or white or shades of gray, play it your way, we have no say.