Do we have the ability to wear crab armor?

IDCIGUESS

I have the Crab backpack. That's all well and good but I wish I could change the color. Also:

A: I can't seem to find the Crab Armor selections. Its not under Armored or special uppers or anything. Are we supposed to be able to wear the rest of the Crab armor?

B. I have found the crab helmet but it doesn't change colors like the Widow helmet?

I currently have a level 27 Crab. I don't know if you have to get to lvl 30 or 50 or something to unlock it. 

If I'm understanding correctly, you're trying to access these pieces on a costume slot that is not the character's "Arachnos uniform," (the first slot), yes?

If that's the case, sorry, you're out of luck. The actual Crab (and other) Spider costume pieces are exclusive to that archetype's first slot; the rest of your costume slots use the "standard" costume options that every other character has. As to the the specific parts you've found, the Crab Spider and Wolf Spider helmets -- and only the helmets --  were promotional unlocks for... I forget what. A special edition of CoV, maybe? Since on Homecoming every costume piece available to a given character is unlocked by default, you'll see it now. Same with a couple of Widow helmet options for females. Either way, they're all you're going to find, because they're something normal, non-Arachnos characters have access to.

There's an Arachnos cape and a chest emblem, too, but those are, similarly, just previously-bonus content that's now unlocked for everyone. If you want rest of that Crab armor, you have to wear the full set in that first slot.

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)