New Rogue Arc [ID: 44865]

cranebump

image.png.cb4056d414715130cb9ae893e3dbe3ce.png

image.png.eb728db66703aa692aedef4a75022dff.png

TEST NOTES:

• Ran most tests with my exemplared Incarnate.
  • Ran final tests with a L31 Beam/Regen Sentinel. He's got some nice IO sets, so didn't have much trouble.

DESIGN STUFF:

• The ' in the title is not a typo (but maybe it should be?)
  • Took inspiration from old John Wayne movie, "The Shootist." (if you've seen it, you'll get the connection by the end [if not before]).
  • The "forgettable trio" are minor perps in actual arcs, two of them in IP. One of my guiding questions was, "Wonder what happens to guys like these?" 
  • Wanted to use fewer customs, and some maps I haven't used.
  • Also wanted to do some unusual bad guy mixes. My rationale as to why they're working together is in the Boss desc's of Mish 3. Probably makes little sense, but, hey - my made up BS, my rules.:-)
  • Threw in some silly stuff in M1, just 'cuz.

Thanks in advance,

Crane

P.S. Thanks to everyone who's played my arcs, and especially for the nominations, nods, critiques and friendly advice. You're all my heroes. See ya around the Row, kemosabes.

Edited by cranebump

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.