Stone for Scrappers

Is there any particular reason Scrappers couldn't have access to Stone Melee and Stone Armour? The former is somewhat more control-focused than most melee sets but so's Ice Melee and that has gotten ported to both Scrappers and Brutes. The latter does have Granite Armour which admittedly diminishes the Scrapper's ability to dish out damage, the main job of the AT, but depending on how the numbers shake out it might be an interesting take on the typical T9.

Mostly I'd like to see Stone Melee just because it'd be a lot of fun hammering things as a Scrapper.

I'm not sure how others would feel on this, but I could see Stone Armor ported over replacing Granite with some other ability, as some other sets have been changed to fit more in line with their archetype role. It would likely need to be some sort of damage debuff though since I feel like that's kinda the flavor of Stone Armor.

Brutes got SA unchanged and they're a damage-dealing AT so that seems like it'd be okay for Scrappers, too, even if Brutes are also a tanking AT. I mean, maybe Scrappers should conceptually have Eruption as their T9 that grants them a major damage-and-knockdown aura with some kind of exhaustion at the end but that'd be a bunch of work.

The main thing I want is Stone Melee anyway and that should be relatively unproblematic as far as I can see.