New to Homecoming badge question

Dollmistress

You can buy both at the P2W vendors.  They aren't cheap, so you need a high level character to buy it/email inf to your alt to buy it.  After getting the Pocket D one I noticed you can also get it by getting the Pocket D VIP Gold Club badge, which you now get by hanging out in there for an hour.

Maybe they sell multiple versions?  So far I've just gone for the prestige powers from those vendors rather than, say, the formerly crafted temp powers.  I don't see any charges for it on my main, but it does have the ridiculously long recharge time that I remember.

Maybe they sell multiple versions?  So far I've just gone for the prestige powers from those vendors rather than, say, the formerly crafted temp powers.  I don't see any charges for it on my main, but it does have the ridiculously long recharge time that I remember.

I must have been mistaken (probably thinking about the team teleport temporary power or something), if there’s no charges on the Mission Teleport Power then that the real one. The only one you can earn is the Pocket D one as you described.