Focused Investigations/Vendettas

Megawatt

I dont know how possible this is but i keep wonder if it's possible to exclude enemy groups from the Paper/scanner missions. the idea is to go to your Broker/Detective and select enemy groups you want to show up because at least from an RP perspective your character has a personal emnity or is an expert on them and wants to deal with them exclusively. Yes this will make it easier on the PI farm teams to exclude everything but council but....so what ? nothing wrong with council teams and it gives rise to people being able to focus exclusively on enemy groups they enjoy fighting.

I'd support this if we could go the other way with this and add enemy groups to radios as well.  It always seemed strange that other enemy groups don't show up on the PI radio. It's true you can fight most of these groups in Tips, but Tip missions usually have other complications that make them more difficult than an equivalent Radio mission.

List I feel would make sense to add:

• Freaks (Show up in Tips)
  • DE (already exist in PI.  Side note - it feels like the spawn around Portal Corp is broken and should be 48-50 instead of low 40s)
  • Nemesis (already exist in PI)
  • Malta (shows up in tips)
  • KoA (shows up in tips)
  • Rikti (already in PI)

• 1 year later

i am aware it's been two years but i wanted to boost this again also - i have yet to see any one give me a concrete reason why 'its too easy to fight council to 50' in any way disqualifies this idea. People are doing it any way why  use that to limit folks that would prefer to specialize in Fascist smashing or magic investigations.