COMING SOON: A NEW NIGHTSPOT IN PARAGON! ((SG base-based destination))

OmegaX123

((I'm still setting things up, and I don't have a base code yet for people to come visit, but I want to let people know what's on the horizon.))

A tiny girl in pink  appears out of thin air in Atlas Park. She's carrying a hammer much too big for her small frame (and not in a way that indicates familiarity, so this obviously isn't her usual weapon), and a sign. On the grass in front of the steps to City Hall, she pounds the sign into the ground, then vanishes as quickly as she came.

COMING SOON:

DJ CHRONOS PRESENTS

CLUB VALHALLA

The hottest new nightspot in Paragon,

Club Valhalla is a dance party experience

UNLIKE ANY OTHER!

Join the all-day party!

((DJ Chronos, my newest character, probably has no need/desire for a supergroup, so I devoted her SG to building the club. I was inspired by reading in the base builder cheat sheet that you can make your SG base play music. I'll probably stick to a random assortment of Pocket D loops and possibly other loops from around the city if there are any, since I don't have any sort of distribution rights to the music I want to play and I don't make my own music, but it's another place to RP and hang out, once it's finished and I release the base code, if Pocket D is too crowded and you either can't find or aren't nostalgic enough for Paragon Dance Party. I don't know if redsiders can enter blueside SG bases or vice versa with the code system, as I haven't tried, but if so, villains are welcome too, the base/club is just as neutral as Pocket D is officially though.))

Two women of the same height and baring similar facial features walk down the steps from City Hall. Both wear broadswords sheathed on their backs.

Their conversation and steps come to a halt when a small female pops out in front of them. Curious they wait as a sign is pounded into place and the small female exits as quickly as she come.

“Club Valhalla, do you think the mead will be up to standard?” The one on the left lazily stretches her wings as speaks. “I haven't had an excellent mead since arriving on this world.”

“Sister, the question should be, do you think the club would expect a pair of “Choosers of the Slain” to show?” The sister on the right pulls her hands from the pockets of her long coat.

Laughing the first answers “It matters not, since the location is not listed.”

• Like 1

Midnight Thorn, Overlord of Ivory Tower.  (Everlasting)