Paragon Protector Elites do not give Infiltrator badge credit.

Placta

Hunting in Eden for Infiltrator/Conspiracy Theorist, I noticed my badge progress bar seemd to be filling slowly. When I started watching carefully, Paragon Protectors gave credit, but Paragon Protector Elites did not.

Playing on Excelsior. Champion forever.

50s: Placta • elec/elec blaster // Rye Lily IV • mind/psi dominator // PLACT-A • bots/ff mastermind // Danielle Connelly • elec/elec dominator // Acme Coin Rink • ice/cold controller // Yin Blazer • psi/wp scrapper // Chalky Webs • db/sr stalker // Ultra Lance • kin/en scrapper // Eye Shell Coda • elec/elec tanker // Mind Wanna Fly • psy/emp corruptor

Others: Virtual Lines • peacebringer • 43 // Favours Green • plant/nat controller • 39 // Clear Corn Ion • elec/storm controller • 34 // Hum a Crypt • claws/regen scrapper • 29 // By Her Ant • psy/ment blaster • 24 // Clean a Hall Arch • shield/sword tanker • 19 // Paler Vow • ninjas/ta mastermind • 10 // more...

Hrm, that definitely didn't used to be the case.  Out of curiosity, were they the old Elites (Fire, Dark), or the new ones that HC added last patch (Rad, Psy)?  If it was only the latter, then it may be the new mobs just aren't properly flagged.  If it was the former, or a mix, then that sounds like a bug.

6 hours ago, Lazarillo said:

Hrm, that definitely didn't used to be the case.  Out of curiosity, were they the old Elites (Fire, Dark), or the new ones that HC added last patch (Rad, Psy)?  If it was only the latter, then it may be the new mobs just aren't properly flagged.  If it was the former, or a mix, then that sounds like a bug.

I didn't pay too much attention to the powersets, just noted I felt I should have had more progress than I did and, when I started looking for something more concrete to report, it was always an Elite that didn't give credit. It's possible the older ones do give credit and I just didn't note the difference. (Related to the Crey upgrade from the last patch was my first thought, too.)

Playing on Excelsior. Champion forever.

50s: Placta • elec/elec blaster // Rye Lily IV • mind/psi dominator // PLACT-A • bots/ff mastermind // Danielle Connelly • elec/elec dominator // Acme Coin Rink • ice/cold controller // Yin Blazer • psi/wp scrapper // Chalky Webs • db/sr stalker // Ultra Lance • kin/en scrapper // Eye Shell Coda • elec/elec tanker // Mind Wanna Fly • psy/emp corruptor

Others: Virtual Lines • peacebringer • 43 // Favours Green • plant/nat controller • 39 // Clear Corn Ion • elec/storm controller • 34 // Hum a Crypt • claws/regen scrapper • 29 // By Her Ant • psy/ment blaster • 24 // Clean a Hall Arch • shield/sword tanker • 19 // Paler Vow • ninjas/ta mastermind • 10 // more...

• 2 weeks later
On 12/13/2021 at 8:29 AM, Lazarillo said:

Doing the same thing with my Psi/EM Blaster, the ones that she doesn't one-shot seem to be all Rad or Psy, although most of them don't survive long enough to show which flavor they are.

There is another bug that I've noticed with this character, and it appears to be a consequence of being too effective. Her Psionic Lance has a base range of 210 feet, and Boost Range adds about another 100 feet to that, but when she's attacking from just inside her max range when Boost Range is active, defeats don't count -- almost as if she's too far away to get credit, even though I see "You have defeated Paragon Protector" in the global window and "You hit Paragon Protector with your Psionic Lance for 1426.06 points of Psionic damage." in the Combat window.