Can someone link a build that has max recharge for my crab spider?

dylliebug

I'm not sure why Hasten wouldn't have 2 Recharge IOs. The little bit of S/L resistance from the 2-pieces of Reactive Defenses should be sacrificed to free slots, and just use a boosted Def/End Shield Wall or HO+3 instead.

I would also try to move a slot into Serum (from Health, sacrificing the Numina piece seems trivial) and slot 6 pieces of Preventive Medicine instead of 5 Panacea.

I'd dedicate one of the sprints to an Endurance reduction option, and possibly one with a Stealth piece.

There is a lot I am not crazy about with that build, but those are the immediate things I would tweak without changing up power picks.

2 hours ago, tidge said:

I'm not sure why Hasten wouldn't have 2 Recharge IOs. The little bit of S/L resistance from the 2-pieces of Reactive Defenses should be sacrificed to free slots, and just use a boosted Def/End Shield Wall or HO+3 instead.

I would also try to move a slot into Serum (from Health, sacrificing the Numina piece seems trivial) and slot 6 pieces of Preventive Medicine instead of 5 Panacea.

I'd dedicate one of the sprints to an Endurance reduction option, and possibly one with a Stealth piece.

There is a lot I am not crazy about with that build, but those are the immediate things I would tweak without changing up power picks.

could you link or create a build im not really good with finding the right IO's

I will attach the pet-build I use for Crab. Hasten is perma, and all three pets can be re-summoned immediately (if they aren't otherwise defeated).

Some caveats on this build:

1) I made NO effort to try to maximize S/L resistance or positional defenses... that is, I stayed out of the Fighting Pool. For some AT builders, this is a non-starter.

2) The Concealment pool was reworked by Homecoming since I generated this template, but it can still hold the two LotG mules. Grant Invisibility is a little help for pets (including teammates).

3) Notice the two %procs in the Spiderlings. Because the Spiderlings have so few attacks, a strong case can be made that moving those %procs to the other pets (and these are pets, not henchmen) may yield more DPS.

4) There should be enough Global recharge that without slow debuffs, the I think this build can afford to lose some of the recharge from either/or a set bonus or a LotG mule and still keep perma-Hasten. The Recharge is really key for the pets (and to not have the Endurance drop). If you are willing to cut into the Global Recharge margin, I would consider one of the following changes:

• Sacrifice both the Concealment mules to get Rune of Protection from Sorcery
  • Steal slots from Web Envelope to get the 6th-piece +MaxEnd set bonus in Channelgun, and to add dedicated Defense/Resistance boosted pieces to certain powers
  • Alter one of the AoE attacks (probably Suppression, moving the Annihilation set elsewhere) to be a %proc cone attack with a possibly longer range.

My personal preference would be to do the last one first; I find cone attacks with debuffs to be a good force multiplier for pets.

Villain Plan by Hero Villain Designer 2.23
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Old Cob3.1: Level 50 Natural Arachnos Soldier
Primary Power Set: Crab Spider Soldier
Secondary Power Set: Crab Spider Training
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Channelgun -- SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprSpdBit-Dmg/Rchg:50(9), SprSpdBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(3), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(27), SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic:50(31)
Level 1: Wolf Spider Armor -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(A)
Level 2: Combat Training: Defensive -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP:50(3)
Level 4: Longfang -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprDmnofA-Dmg/Rchg:50(5), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(5), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(7), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(7), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%:50(9)
Level 6: Crab Spider Armor Upgrade -- GldArm-3defTpProc:50(A)
Level 8: Mystic Flight -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB:50(A)
Level 10: Suppression -- Ann-Acc/Dmg:50(A), Ann-Dmg/Rchg:50(11), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(11), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(13), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(29), Ann-ResDeb%:50(31)
Level 12: Venom Grenade -- Rgn-Dmg:50(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg:50(13), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(23), Rgn-Acc/Rchg:50(25), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx:50(25), PstBls-Dam%:50(40)
Level 14: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- Rct-Def:50(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx:50(15), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg:50(15), Rct-Def/Rchg:50(17), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(17), Rct-ResDam%:50(19)
Level 16: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(37)
Level 18: Frag Grenade -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg:50(A), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg:50(19), PstBls-Dmg/Rng:50(21), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx:50(21), PstBls-Dam%:50(23), SuddAcc--KB/+KD:50(29)
Level 20: Tactical Training: Leadership -- GssSynFr--Build%:50(A)
Level 22: Mental Training -- Run-I:50(A)
Level 24: Fortification -- UnbGrd-Max HP%:50(A), UnbGrd-ResDam:50(27), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx:50(40), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam:50(50)
Level 26: Frenzy -- Arm-Dmg:50(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg:50(37), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx:50(43), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(43), Arm-Dam%:50(46), TchofLadG-%Dam:50(50)
Level 28: Serum -- Prv-Heal:50(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx:50(33), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg:50(33), Prv-Heal/Rchg:50(33), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx:50(34), Prv-Absorb%:50(34)
Level 30: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A)
Level 32: Hasten -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(34)
Level 35: Summon Spiderlings -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg:50(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg:50(36), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(36), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg:50(36), OvrFrc-Dam/KB:50(37), SlbAll-Build%:50(50)
Level 38: Call Reinforcements -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg:50(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg:50(39), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(39), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg:50(39), EdcoftheM-PetDef:40(40)
Level 41: Web Envelope -- GrvAnc-Immob:50(A), GrvAnc-Immob/Rchg:50(42), GrvAnc-Immob/EndRdx:50(42), GrvAnc-Acc/Immob/Rchg:50(42), GrvAnc-Hold%:50(43)
Level 44: Shatter Armor -- Hct-Dmg:50(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg:50(45), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(45), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx:50(45), Hct-Dam%:50(46), TchofDth-Dam%:40(46)
Level 47: Summon Blaster -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg:50(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(48), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg:50(48), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets):50(48)
Level 49: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Conditioning
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth:50(A)
Level 2: Rest -- IntRdx-I:50(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I:50(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End:50(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+:50(31)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I:50(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%:50(A)
Level 0: Born In Battle
Level 0: High Pain Threshold
Level 0: Invader
Level 0: Marshal
------------
------------

5 hours ago, tidge said:

I will attach the pet-build I use for Crab. Hasten is perma, and all three pets can be re-summoned immediately (if they aren't otherwise defeated).

Some caveats on this build:

1) I made NO effort to try to maximize S/L resistance or positional defenses... that is, I stayed out of the Fighting Pool. For some AT builders, this is a non-starter.

2) The Concealment pool was reworked by Homecoming since I generated this template, but it can still hold the two LotG mules. Grant Invisibility is a little help for pets (including teammates).

3) Notice the two %procs in the Spiderlings. Because the Spiderlings have so few attacks, a strong case can be made that moving those %procs to the other pets (and these are pets, not henchmen) may yield more DPS.

4) There should be enough Global recharge that without slow debuffs, the I think this build can afford to lose some of the recharge from either/or a set bonus or a LotG mule and still keep perma-Hasten. The Recharge is really key for the pets (and to not have the Endurance drop). If you are willing to cut into the Global Recharge margin, I would consider one of the following changes:

• Sacrifice both the Concealment mules to get Rune of Protection from Sorcery
  • Steal slots from Web Envelope to get the 6th-piece +MaxEnd set bonus in Channelgun, and to add dedicated Defense/Resistance boosted pieces to certain powers
  • Alter one of the AoE attacks (probably Suppression, moving the Annihilation set elsewhere) to be a %proc cone attack with a possibly longer range.

My personal preference would be to do the last one first; I find cone attacks with debuffs to be a good force multiplier for pets.

Villain Plan by Hero Villain Designer 2.23
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Old Cob3.1: Level 50 Natural Arachnos Soldier
Primary Power Set: Crab Spider Soldier
Secondary Power Set: Crab Spider Training
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Channelgun -- SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprSpdBit-Dmg/Rchg:50(9), SprSpdBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(3), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(27), SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic:50(31)
Level 1: Wolf Spider Armor -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(A)
Level 2: Combat Training: Defensive -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP:50(3)
Level 4: Longfang -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprDmnofA-Dmg/Rchg:50(5), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(5), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(7), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(7), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%:50(9)
Level 6: Crab Spider Armor Upgrade -- GldArm-3defTpProc:50(A)
Level 8: Mystic Flight -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB:50(A)
Level 10: Suppression -- Ann-Acc/Dmg:50(A), Ann-Dmg/Rchg:50(11), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(11), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(13), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(29), Ann-ResDeb%:50(31)
Level 12: Venom Grenade -- Rgn-Dmg:50(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg:50(13), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(23), Rgn-Acc/Rchg:50(25), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx:50(25), PstBls-Dam%:50(40)
Level 14: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- Rct-Def:50(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx:50(15), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg:50(15), Rct-Def/Rchg:50(17), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(17), Rct-ResDam%:50(19)
Level 16: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(37)
Level 18: Frag Grenade -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg:50(A), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg:50(19), PstBls-Dmg/Rng:50(21), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx:50(21), PstBls-Dam%:50(23), SuddAcc--KB/+KD:50(29)
Level 20: Tactical Training: Leadership -- GssSynFr--Build%:50(A)
Level 22: Mental Training -- Run-I:50(A)
Level 24: Fortification -- UnbGrd-Max HP%:50(A), UnbGrd-ResDam:50(27), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx:50(40), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam:50(50)
Level 26: Frenzy -- Arm-Dmg:50(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg:50(37), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx:50(43), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(43), Arm-Dam%:50(46), TchofLadG-%Dam:50(50)
Level 28: Serum -- Prv-Heal:50(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx:50(33), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg:50(33), Prv-Heal/Rchg:50(33), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx:50(34), Prv-Absorb%:50(34)
Level 30: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A)
Level 32: Hasten -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(34)
Level 35: Summon Spiderlings -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg:50(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg:50(36), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(36), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg:50(36), OvrFrc-Dam/KB:50(37), SlbAll-Build%:50(50)
Level 38: Call Reinforcements -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg:50(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg:50(39), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(39), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg:50(39), EdcoftheM-PetDef:40(40)
Level 41: Web Envelope -- GrvAnc-Immob:50(A), GrvAnc-Immob/Rchg:50(42), GrvAnc-Immob/EndRdx:50(42), GrvAnc-Acc/Immob/Rchg:50(42), GrvAnc-Hold%:50(43)
Level 44: Shatter Armor -- Hct-Dmg:50(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg:50(45), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(45), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx:50(45), Hct-Dam%:50(46), TchofDth-Dam%:40(46)
Level 47: Summon Blaster -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg:50(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(48), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg:50(48), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets):50(48)
Level 49: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Conditioning
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth:50(A)
Level 2: Rest -- IntRdx-I:50(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I:50(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End:50(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+:50(31)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I:50(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%:50(A)
Level 0: Born In Battle
Level 0: High Pain Threshold
Level 0: Invader
Level 0: Marshal
------------
------------

I cant open the build can you use mids reborn and transfer it to that i like the build?!:)

Sorry, I'm not installing MIDS. That build uses mostly set bonuses, so it shouldn't be much effort to construct it. There may be some subtle choices withe respect to a couple of sets, but they aren't complicated (slot pets for recharge, purple sets probably skip the pure damage piece because of ED, toggles probably have a /end piece).

On 12/16/2021 at 11:26 AM, tidge said:

Sorry, I'm not installing MIDS. That build uses mostly set bonuses, so it shouldn't be much effort to construct it. There may be some subtle choices withe respect to a couple of sets, but they aren't complicated (slot pets for recharge, purple sets probably skip the pure damage piece because of ED, toggles probably have a /end piece).

How do I download the one your using I try clicking the link it won’t work