Ed's Books

I.A.D

Come have a seat at Ed's Books and enjoy some snacks, a good book, and chat with friends here! Eat some dinner too because the café just opened! The bookstore opens every Monday at 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST. If you have any questions, feel free to notify me at the desk. 

Edited by I.A.D

I'll be holding a Paragon Christmas Eve Trivia at my bookstore on December 24!

0/30 spots open, so give me a tell on the game or reply here if you're interested to sign up. The winner of the contest will earn 15,000,000 influence and a brand new sports car! Challenge starts at 7 and ends whenever the questions are done. With that said, you can start signing up now! 

Edited by I.A.D
  • Like 1

Ed's Books is open and is holding a Christmas Eve Paragon Challenge from 9 to 12! 1/30 spots open, so enter to have a chance to win 15,000,000 influence and a brand new sports car! Also, come read a book and relax. BOOKS-22720

Edited by I.A.D

• 2 months later

TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT! Ed's Books is hosting a costume challenge and the theme is.....FRUIT! Submission time starts at 9:30 pm and the contest begins at 10 pm to 11 pm EDT. The winner receives 20m in influence! We'll be happy to see ya there! (BOOKS-22720)

• Like 1