Crossing the Line Clue Missing

Rudra

In the 30-40 hero morality tip Crossing the Line, where you have to clear your way through traps to use a computer to get Longbow to stop an attack that does not exist on Doc Quantum, using the computer says "You found something" and the big clue notice pops up. Except... there is no clue... at all. Mission is not over, so this is not a case of the tip clues being erased as part of completion, it is just... not there.

Clue Missing.JPG

Mission states u should track down and defeat doc Quantum... he might have spawned after u touched the glowie, did u search the whole map after?

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

I know its not a perfect world, but sometimes clues dont get to that extra Window (as by Name they should) but rather just only updating the Full Mission Text u can open by Clicking on the red big I in Mission Window.

Had that many times on old Storyarcs that was from launch of Game. In some cases they did even both, giving different Clues for the Mission Briefing and for the Clues Window.

So i had grown the habit back then to check both if id rather wanted to know the background instead of just Bam Bam Mission done 😉.

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server