Rune of protection cooldown bug

laggy

This is my first time posting a bug, so please bear with me if I don't get all the information you need. The Rune of Protection power's cooldown has been changed from 600s base to 180s, and ignores all recharge buffs as of Issue 27, page 2. On my fully slotted blaster, the information on this power says the recharge time is 1m 43s (in Detailed Info). Clearly that is wrong since the cooldown time is 3 minutes.

Secondly, I have Hasten activated, and Hasten takes effect for 2 minutes. After Hasten's effects are gone, the Rune of Protection cooldown time increased. For example, I had activated Rune of Protection 1 min 10 seconds ago. The cooldown timer shows 1:50. Just at that time, Hasten's two minutes are up. Now the Rune of Protection power's cooldown timer shows 2:00 (increased 10 seconds). So there is a penalty for using Hasten, as it increases the cooldown time of Rune of Protection when the power expires. If the cooldown time cannot be positively affected by recharge buffs, it should also not be negatively impacted by the ending of recharge buffs. Perhaps Speed Boost or Siphon Speed has the same negative impact on the cooldown time.

Is this something that could be addressed in the next patch?

I dont think hasten is supposed to affect rune of protection so that may be a bug.  But you arent being penalized when hasten expires.  The remaining cooldown shows as if your current buffs last the whole time so its showing the buffed cooldown.  When hasten expires it returns to the original cooldown time minus whatever hasten saved during the time it was active.  All powers that hasten effects on cooldown have their recharge 'increase' because your character just lost 70% recharge speed.