Build Request KM/Dark please!

Avarius

Ok so I have built several /dark brutes in the past usually based off of @Werner kat/dark build but with kinetic I can't figure out what to sacrifice from dark or from Kinetic to fit everything in the build and yet still do decent dmg and have good defenses. Anyone have something lying around I could take a look at?

Haven’t run Dark since Live, but I got a few basic ideas for KM.  I had a maxed out SR/KM Tank.

Stacking the Stun toggle from Oppressive Gloom with Concentrated Strike should let you Stun even bosses.  I do something very similar on my Warshade.

KM does best with the first three fastest hits to charge Siphon, Burst for area, and for you probably Concentrated Strike stacking Stuns as above.

KM is a set I skip Taunt on.  Put a Knockback-to-Knockdown IO in Repulsing Torrent and you have a damaging ranged “taunt”.  Chucking two Range IOs in it makes it hit pretty far away.

Focused Burst is okay.  It’s a good spot to put five Apocalypse, but not the best due to animation times.  You’ll get more mileage out of using five quick hits and then a fully charged Burst or Concentrated.

I better let someone else speak on /Dark, but hope this helps!