The Diner

catsi563

*kicks door open* 

*sweeps floors and counters*

* goes back into Citchen*

* CLANGING AND MAYHEM SOUNDS Ensue*

ORDER UP!!

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

She pushes the door open with her last bit of strength.  Walking takes a little more out of her, but she stumbles a few steps into the diner. She looks down to her left hip and notices the piece of rebar sticking out of it. With a quick tug she pulls the rebar out of her body and drops it to the ground. The clang echoes through the diner and a few diners look up.

"Table for one." She says as she collapses on linoleum floor. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Moggie said:

*orders a gunpowder milkshake, with two straws*

* clanging anf mayhem sounds and at least one car crash heard from citchen*

ORDER UP milkeshake slides out to moggies with "warning no lit fires near shake*

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

1 hour ago, Cyrickain13 said:

She pushes the door open with her last bit of strength.  Walking takes a little more out of her, but she stumbles a few steps into the diner. She looks down to her left hip and notices the piece of rebar sticking out of it. With a quick tug she pulls the rebar out of her body and drops it to the ground. The clang echoes through the diner and a few diners look up.

"Table for one." She says as she collapses on linoleum floor. 

*moar clanging and mayhems sounds from citchen*

*jug of water a bandaid and a shot of whiskey slides out to Cyrick*

• Haha 1

~Schmendrick

A large, dark samurai, clad from head to toe with armor, walks into the diner. His footsteps thudded loudly, as his 8 foot tall frame made it's way across the establishment. On his hip, his jet-black katana swayed and scrapped across the walls, causing a few of the customers to shoot worried looks. His breathing was loud and metallic; every-time he exhaled, a dark smoke like substance would exit through slits of his helm, adding to his already oppressive aura. 

He approached the cat manager of the establishment, as his shadow got bigger and bigger near the counter. The pungent stench of iron and ash would get stronger the closer he got. Since he was a towering behemoth, he needed to arc his head downward to even have a good look at who he was talking to. His featureless helm was staring deep into the manager's eyes.

In his hands was a...folder?

"I'm here for a job" 

Daria glanced at the time on her phone before turning the corner to the coffee shop. She scarcely had the 10 minutes to spare for her morning cup, but she was going to make the sacrifice. There were too many meetings on her calendar this morning to count, and - in his own haste out the door this morning - Matt had forgotten to brew a pot. Not that Daria couldn't make her own coffee, but - especially these days - she was always running late to meetings or emergencies.

With quick stride, her 5'7" frame swept through the door. Daria appeared, on the outside, just life any other patron. Clothed in a tan pants suit with a crisp white blouse, Daria wore her shoulder length strawberry blonde hair down, with one side tucked behind her ear.

Daria was fully prepared to grab her coffee and go... That was, until she saw the body of the woman collapsed on the floor, rebar discarded next to her, water and bandages on the counter.

Without a second thought to her schedule, Daria grabbed the bandages and the water, slid down to her knees and began assessing the situation.

"I need a towel! Someone!" She screamed.

"Hey, miss, can you hear me?" Daria hoped the woman, could at least respond to the stimulus of a voice....

((OOC Notes: Daria has a long history. If she's not glowing, or wearing an ice shield, she's in her empath form. Ice/Emp Controller. But she's *very* cognizant to not use magic on others without some form of permission...))

12 hours ago, DRoddo said:

A large, dark samurai, clad from head to toe with armor, walks into the diner. His footsteps thudded loudly, as his 8 foot tall frame made it's way across the establishment. On his hip, his jet-black katana swayed and scrapped across the walls, causing a few of the customers to shoot worried looks. His breathing was loud and metallic; every-time he exhaled, a dark smoke like substance would exit through slits of his helm, adding to his already oppressive aura. 

He approached the cat manager of the establishment, as his shadow got bigger and bigger near the counter. The pungent stench of iron and ash would get stronger the closer he got. Since he was a towering behemoth, he needed to arc his head downward to even have a good look at who he was talking to. His featureless helm was staring deep into the manager's eyes.

In his hands was a...folder?

"I'm here for a job" 

We need a dish washer *nod nod*

Youre hired!!

*hands pile of dishes tall as the samurai to the samurai*

~Schmendrick

3 hours ago, Tanklet said:

Daria glanced at the time on her phone before turning the corner to the coffee shop. She scarcely had the 10 minutes to spare for her morning cup, but she was going to make the sacrifice. There were too many meetings on her calendar this morning to count, and - in his own haste out the door this morning - Matt had forgotten to brew a pot. Not that Daria couldn't make her own coffee, but - especially these days - she was always running late to meetings or emergencies.

With quick stride, her 5'7" frame swept through the door. Daria appeared, on the outside, just life any other patron. Clothed in a tan pants suit with a crisp white blouse, Daria wore her shoulder length strawberry blonde hair down, with one side tucked behind her ear.

Daria was fully prepared to grab her coffee and go... That was, until she saw the body of the woman collapsed on the floor, rebar discarded next to her, water and bandages on the counter.

Without a second thought to her schedule, Daria grabbed the bandages and the water, slid down to her knees and began assessing the situation.

"I need a towel! Someone!" She screamed.

"Hey, miss, can you hear me?" Daria hoped the woman, could at least respond to the stimulus of a voice....

((OOC Notes: Daria has a long history. If she's not glowing, or wearing an ice shield, she's in her empath form. Ice/Emp Controller. But she's *very* cognizant to not use magic on others without some form of permission...))

*towel comes flying out of the back along with a full medical kit and a very suprised EMT*

*more clanging and mayhem sounds continue from citchen*

~Schmendrick

2 hours ago, catsi563 said:

*towel comes flying out of the back along with a full medical kit and a very suprised EMT*

Daria was not able to duck the flying items. The towel landed squarely on her face, and in the moment it took to take it off her face, she was clocked with the med kit. Daria yelped out in pain as the beginnings of a bruise began forming on her right cheekbone. Thankfully she didn't lose consciousness. 

As is second nature to her, Daria raised her hand to her own cheekbone and whispered an incantation. Her hand began to glow a brilliant golden light tinged with green. As the light pulsed from her hands, the bruise healed itself in mere moments. 

Simultaneously, Daria pressed the towel to the unconscious person on the floor, searching for the source of the bleeding to hopefully stem the flow of blood and allow it to coagulate.

The poor confused EMT ... Daria looked up at him, mild panic on her features. She didn't know how serious of an injury this was, and there was no time to waste.

"Quickly! I have *very* little formal training, and the work I *can* do .... I won't do without permission. I need your help."

*slice of warm new york style pizza with a pepsi and an order of chips slide out to Cyrick*

~Schmendrick

• 2 weeks later
On 1/31/2022 at 7:32 AM, Tanklet said:

"Yes, I can hear you". Brittany said with a strain. She rolled over, exposing her slim beaten frame. 

On 1/31/2022 at 1:14 PM, Tanklet said:

"I won't need any of this." Brittany said with a wince. "Just help me to a table, and maybe some food" Brittany's body was already starting to heal, she didn't heal as fast as her friends but her mental toughness would let her fight longer and tougher than most people. 

On 1/31/2022 at 1:14 PM, Tanklet said:

"Quickly! I have *very* little formal training, and the work I *can* do .... I won't do without permission. I need your help."

Brittany made a quick mental record of her injuries. A few broken ribs, a hole in her thigh and a few bruises. This wasn't the first time she had collapsed on the floor. "Thank you miss. Just get me some food and table if you wouldn't mind?" She said with a smile as she slipped out of conscience again. 

ORDER UP!!

*big thick meatball sammich with zesty sauce spicy cheese fries a pickle and a pepsi slide out to Brittany*

~Schmendrick

*poke head out of Citchen*

no need the roomba we got will take care of it *nod nod*

*refurbished council warbot rushes out of Citchen slams through wall runs out into traffic and is run over by a truck*

=O_o=

nevermind carry on *pokes head back into citchen*

*plate of fresh made pie slides out to moggies*

~Schmendrick